• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
That's cool.

Too bad I have no artistic bone in my body. Good luck to all who enter!

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
This is an auction that's already at $2,200, and it's probably more like "Tell Bethesda what you want it to look like" than "draw it yourself."

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
This is an incredible auction, and I'm super glad that Bethesda is taking part in a competition like this for a cause like this!

I also don't want to be the one that gets this argument going, but doesn't it just put more and more evidence in the Starfield as Xbox exclusive camp? If this game was coming to both platforms, they'd auction off a PS5 as well.

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
Can we see what a character from Starfield looks like first?

Bingo.

Here's a sneak peek
4fkgc02tcs241.jpg

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
It's pretty vague. They could be talking about just choosing its appearance and name, or it could be as much as designing a short side quest for the character (or at least a few lines of dialogue). Either way, pretty cool opportunity if you've got the money to burn. And a good cause.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
This is an incredible auction, and I'm super glad that Bethesda is taking part in a competition like this for a cause like this!

I also don't want to be the one that gets this argument going, but doesn't it just put more and more evidence in the Starfield as Xbox exclusive camp? If this game was coming to both platforms, they'd auction off a PS5 as well.
It atleast shows that ms has the marketing for the game.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island

That's not how marketing deals worked (if ms didn't own them to begin with)

If Sony had marketing they would have the devs acting like Microsoft didn't exist.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
We don't know what the game is, how are we supposed to design a character for it?

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
I hope whoever wins puts into it a Star Wars-lookalike character as an Easter egg. Maybe Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If I knew how to draw, I would make a human version of Coldsteel the Hedgeheg