• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How good will this conference be?

• [RIP AND TEAR INTESIFIES] tier

Votes: 138 11.5%
  • Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies tier

Votes: 382 31.7%
  • Only here for Shinji "THE GOAT" Mikami tier

Votes: 190 15.8%
  • YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Votes: 286 23.8%
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 208 17.3%

• Total voters

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
CalmCostlyBantamrooster-max-1mb.gif

Rolls eyes. This is the shit I'm talking about. And when people say that Era tends to be a little blind to only seeing what they want and thinking everyone else thinks the same this kind of stuff proves it.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
What a total shit conference. Wolfenstein and Mikami's game were the only interesting things.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Meh. The new announcements fell flat because they were either related to mobile or had no gameplay. Doom looks great but it just cannot save a poor showing overall from Bethesda this year - it's clear they're shifting to the next generation. Hopefully next year is more exciting.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Another year and no big rpg, don't they know that's literally like what 99% of people want to see from them?

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
good thing im not old enough for commander keen to be a childhood game of mine, so i cant get mad at them turning it to a Johnny Test Mobile game...

Patchy

Oct 29, 2017
F76 should have gone free to play.

Oh and they want us to trust them with game streaming when their games barely run? Good one, Todd.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I actually liked this better than the Microsoft show. I thought this was going to be a disaster because of Fallout 76 memes.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually looking forward to devolver over this trash. What a monumental failure.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
vestan only needs to delete the ???? slide and the "unannounced games" slide since he already wrote all the important announcements in the OP before the show started, very convenient

but seriously, the only interesting things to me were the CG trailers for the two games that already leaked before hand. Pretty bad overall

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
I mean I get FallenOrder been getting shit, but it's nice that it had 10 minutes of gameplay.

I'm surprised the amount of CG videos. ..

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
I feel bad for all the journalists that have lug gear around for that. They had literally nothing to show and they could have just put out a blog post for what they did show.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
That seemed..........fine? I mean, Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo looked cool, Wolfenstein and Doom still rule. The mobile games were meh and while I'm personally not an ESO fan, they're doing great things and I'm sure the next expansion will be great as well.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
5/10

new ips look interesting, but i need more info on both

Doom is doom

everything else = i sleep

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Ghostwire, Deathloop, Doom Eternal and Woo Guy were all worth the watch. Shame it's the year of CG trailers, though.