• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How good will this conference be?

• [RIP AND TEAR INTESIFIES] tier

Votes: 138 11.5%
  • Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies tier

Votes: 382 31.7%
  • Only here for Shinji "THE GOAT" Mikami tier

Votes: 190 15.8%
  • YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Votes: 286 23.8%
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 208 17.3%

• Total voters

Plum

May 31, 2018
I can't believe that was nearly as long as Microsoft's conference...

...E3 doesn't need to end, companies just need to get better at doing these fucking conferences.

I'm grumpy as fuck and tired. Time for some sleep.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Please move on from doom. I'm tired of hearing the word doom.
original.gif

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Bethesda has 100% earned that.

Fine. But what is ridiculous is all the jabs that people who are cheering have to be shills or employees or paid. And acting like no one in their right mind would enjoy Fallout 76. Just because I enjoy the game even though you find fault at it doesn't mean I'm a shill. Nor does it mean that there aren't plenty of people who enjoy the game (I have never seen an empty server and the fo76 subreddit is alive and well).

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
They could have at least acknowledged Starfleet. Why did they even announce it last year?

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
Yeah, as usual, Bethesda keeps making boring crap. Everyone else makes actually interesting stuff.

Bethesda should focus on publishing cause they are way better at that.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
So what was up with Todd's mic going off during that ESO trailer? Do we know what he was speaking about? Kinda strange....

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
People like to say they feel insulted by stuff, but like... I actually genuinely felt condescended to for that entire thing .

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty disappointing and I went in with super low expectations. All I wanted was a release date for Doom Eternal and details on the Steam release of Fallout 76. Doom is coming out much later than I thought, and the Steam release of Fallout wasn't even mentioned.

Sal

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Fine. But what is ridiculous is all the jabs that people who are cheering have to be shills or employees or paid. And acting like no one in their right mind would enjoy Fallout 76. Just because I enjoy the game even though you find fault at it doesn't mean I'm a shill. Nor does it mean that there aren't plenty of people who enjoy the game (I have never seen an empty server and the fo76 subreddit is alive and well).
CalmCostlyBantamrooster-max-1mb.gif

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
Nintendo has this shit figured out. Pre-recorded video for announcements with the rest of the week having talent interviewing devs and showing gameplay. Stage shows need to die in a whooooooooo yeaaaaahhhhh

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Really Totilo? They handled it well? He didn't apologize, that is basic level behavior for when you fuck up.

KorrZ

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
That was a shit conference. If you literally only have one game worth showing then why even bother putting one on. SONY was right all a long.