• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How good will this conference be?

• [RIP AND TEAR INTESIFIES] tier

Votes: 138 11.5%
  • Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies tier

Votes: 382 31.7%
  • Only here for Shinji "THE GOAT" Mikami tier

Votes: 190 15.8%
  • YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Votes: 286 23.8%
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 208 17.3%

• Total voters

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Helmet in a collectors edition for a game published by bethesda?

wNIYL4z.gif

Lmao this was my exact face

Plum

May 31, 2018
The catch is that when you put on the helmet you're perpetually bound to a cycle of torment fighting the endless legions of hell.

It keeps the costs down.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Man, this fall looks packed. The Outer Worlds, Fallen Order, MW, Gears 5, Doom Eternal, and those are only the ones I can list off the top of my head.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
CGI Trailer for new Elder Scrolls Online Expansion
CGI/Live Action Video for Elder Scrolls Legends (Mobile TGC)
CGI Trailer for Arkane's new game, Deathloop
Trailer for Rage 2 extra content.
An awful looking Commander Keen mobile game
A bunch of nerds from different backgrounds talking about their personal lives....TWICE!
Trailer for Wolfenstein Youngblood
A ton of gameplay footage of Doom Eternal

Thank you very much sister. :)

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
This looks amazing to me because I feel like it's really sort of nailing " fun and cool but not 'scary"' aesthetic the first two doom games had, that doom 3 and even Doom 2016 sort of didn't go for as much. If that makes any sense at all.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Who worded that to make it seem like they weren't gonna show it then was like "but we'll show it" afterward lol

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Here my hot take. Wolfenstein > Doom. I like doom but the environments are alright and have no story. Wolfenstein has a great story and better gameplay.

Just my controversial hot take.

I agree with you on story, characters and environments, but after having just finished Wolf II last week, Doom and even Rage 2, felt better to actually play IMO.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Love that they're not just doing basic Team Deathmatch multiplayer with their Doom games. That shit looked great.