• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which One?

• Rainmaker

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • RKO

Votes: 76 19.1%
  • Sweet Chin Music

Votes: 47 11.8%
  • Tombstone Piledriver

Votes: 101 25.4%
  • Spear

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Diamond Cutter

Votes: 72 18.1%
  • Sharpshooter

Votes: 64 16.1%

• Total voters

Stoopkid

Oct 27, 2017
lex-luger-torture-rack-rey-mysterio.gif

Cmon everyone's brother did this too them once lol

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
The RKO and the Diamond Cutter are the same thing. They were utilized in different ways, but at the end of the day it's still just a cutter.

My answer would probably be the Frog Splash. Looks incredibly impressive, is relatively safe for a flying move, and also doesn't require selling from the person who recieves it to make it look good (this is my knock against the stunner).

Stuntman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Loved Kurrgan's dredger as a kid, looking at it right now it looks so stupid but maybe how it was sold that got me to like it. Me and my brother used to do it to each other back in the day.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
What about tag moves? I think the Doomsday device still tops the list for me, such a classic.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
If we're not taking into account safety or any sort of care at all for your fellow human being, Stan Hansen's lariat has to be up there.

lMbFcF5.gif

But yeah he was terribly stiff. I know he had eyesight issues but lord. It's enough to take an eye out. 😒

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
It's time for my favorite move on the planet... the Diamond Cutter.

SHOULDERS BACK, CHEST OUT!

The RKO is a poor imitation.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
I'll just take my post from the suplex thread.

GQRb.gif

It's the Perfect Plex from Mr. Perfect/Curt Hennig.
That's my goat right there. Loved him. It also kinda hurts seeing that gif because he had some terrible back problems that eventually led to the painkiller, drug, and alcohol abuse (from what I remember). You can just see the insane strain on his back in that gif.

I thought the perfect plex was the coolest fucking thing ever as a kid.

moeman

Oct 25, 2017
I know its technically illegal but tajiri's tarantula was always really cool.

Also ultimo dragon's version of the ddt is awesome.

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
Even if it's not your favorite, Stunner belongs in the poll.

I'm a huge fan of Farooq's move... Devastator I think? And maybe he didn't go by Farooq when he used it, I don't recall

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Goldberg and his spear were the lamest things to ever happen to wrestling. It's when I knew I was done watching it forever.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
SCSA's Stunner

or

Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver

or

Sting's Scorpion Deathdrop

or

DDP's Diamond Cutter/Randy Orton's RKO

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I like that thing where you do a front flip and hook your legs around the guy's head and fall back and do a DDT

This may be just in the video games

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Nice trip down memory lane this thread. 90s - early 00s wrestling was fucking amazing.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Since we're like three pages in with nobody mentioning it, I gotta bring up the 3D.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Stunner should be in place of the spear in that poll.

Personally, Eddie's Frog Splash is up there. I've never cared for the Boston Crab version of the Walls of Jericho, however, his elevated Lion Tamer version was always great, especially when he puts his knee to the opponent's neck/head.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
Of the finishers listed I'll go with the RKO. Randy Keith Orton hits it so elegantly and from so many different spots that's it's hard for me to argue against it.

Runner up would be the Scorpion Death Lock and then the Piledriver.