• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
sewerslashersforblog2.jpg

This seems like a pretty inappropriate crossover for kids toys.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Best:
-rq94Cjj9Xfp94HGuw-nK7Ur3q6s-emEh98Nf3WiEHg.jpg

Got sent home, or at least to the principals office, once for bringing that to show and tell and shooting pizzas at all my friends.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
wjsj7ejeji431.jpg

Also the Jim Lee/Image ones. EXTREEEEEEME!

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-lot-jim_1_3b3cc67eb09abb5dfffe63a5bd46ac93.jpg

My favourites are the first ones for the 2012 series. Timeless:
Turtles+action.jpg

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
jHeWWl91Ae4HYbvB0p1IQ4_uf38D_VUR2Oey-npJJOALKYuxQT9tWP9AEyRLrPRptAOIJPf_cgTxQq1nJpDk9kkf_wG0yORcUV56gCVYNGK4EgroyWNDgCmH4FI1Rnss2S3H4OyA52gPK8PTWcy5Fw

I had one of these as a kid where you could transform them into a normal turtle and then back into ninja turtle - think mine was Leonardo. Also had Rocksteady from this line. I LOVED those toys.

Mar 30, 2019
These...are...so...cool.

I always wanted that Technodrome and original Optimus Prime. I never went back to search for them because I lost interest in action figures. My brother kept losing them.

Last edited:

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I had literally all of these things in the first page. I loved TMNT as a kid.

I think my favorite was between the movie toys of the turtles, or the ones that had the spring loaded flipping moves. Out of the vehicles the pizza launcher was the GOAT.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
In the 90s, I loved these rubber movie version action figures.

Tutles01.jpg

I LOVED those ones and looking back now... They just only ok, but were amazing for the time. I had a Donny one, and accidentally broke off the bandanna (I never broke toy parts often so this was disappointing...)

These are my new favorite ones, and bought the SDCC set that came out last year. The packaging of the box is the original VHS and that's great. Jim Henson turtles are my favorite.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
it didnt even matter if you'd sen the movies
movies meant for adults got toys all the time then. aliens, terminator, rambo, slasher movies, robocop etc
The craziest to me was the Toxic Avenger. He had an entire cartoon show despite being intentionally disturbing for adults (including a scene where they ran over a kid on a bicycle intentionally).

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
I LOVED those ones and looking back now... They just only ok, but were amazing for the time. I had a Donny one, and accidentally broke off the bandanna (I never broke toy parts often so this was disappointing...)

I had two of them, and would pop off their heads and limbs and change the parts around lol.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Every turtle figure is someone's favorite turtle figure, because they were friking awesome!
I still own this one!

IMG_5351.5.jpg

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019

These are my new favorite ones, and bought the SDCC set that came out last year. The packaging of the box is the original VHS and that's great. Jim Henson turtles are my favorite.

Yeah! I got the SDCC set too, got really lucky on the site the second day they offered it.

Kind of annoyed they turned around and made them available at Gamestop and are bringing them to other retailers now. I also got Shredder and Splinter, but Casey and disguised Raph are eluding me right now.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
holy shit this takes me back. I haven't thought about these in a decade plus. I think mine was Leonardo (ugh).

Yeah, I was also not a Leo fan. But the toy was still cool, dangit!

The more recently released classics line was pretty neat too- very posable:

-8418716354127064670.jpg

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
3638498600_cc4babcc42_o.png

The Christmas my Dad surprised me with this set, was never topped.

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man I still have all my old TMNT toys boxed up, including Technodrome, Turtle Blimp, etc. God such memories.

Ace Duck, Slash, Mondo Gecko, Baxter, Antrax, Dirtbag, Chrome Dome, Traag, Ghengis Frog, Groundchuck, Hothead, Leatherhead, Muckman, Ray Fillet.... the list goes on and on.