• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
I've been trying to listen mainly to the OST from this movie and aside from the obvious what's up danger, what other tracks would you recommend as being good or contenders for the best?

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Sunflower instrumental is just good stuff

Elevate has a permanent spot on my workout playlist, probably my favourite track on it

I like invincible and familia too just on shuffle every now and then

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What's Up Danger is bolstered by the visuals. Sunflower is super catchy and I basically look like Miles every time it comes on. Elevate is also bolstered by the crazy visuals at the end which are hilarious.

So because I can't decide, I'm going Spidey Bells. Chris Pine brings the goodness there.

Oct 26, 2017
The whole damn album and soundtrack.

Never has an animated movie still had me listening to both the collaborative music album and the official soundtrack.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What's Up Danger combined with the main theme from the score is the good shit. Shame that never made it on any of the albums

A lot of the soundtrack pops up on my rotation though.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It's got a lot of great songs, but everyone should listen to the full Spidey Bells. Chris Pine went for it.

Obi

Oct 27, 2017
I really liked Want it Here. It finally got released this month. Don't know what took them so long.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
The Prowler theme is so good it could be applied to characters from even other universes.

Blade reboot? When he comes out of the shadows that theme should hit as vampires flee in despair.