• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
we never really got a consensus on this topic on the old site, those threads got closed really quickly for some reason

i'll start, i love the onsens in nioh

Nioh_screenshot13.jpg

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't actually seen the scene but my favorite is 3rd Birthday on the PSP for the reason that it was given as a reward for finishing the game no less than 50 times. That is incredible/sad for so many reasons.

Last edited:

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, I'm just reminded of the Tomb Raider 2 shower scene where right when the camera starts peeking, Lara grabs a shotgun and shoots the camera/player

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if it counts but my bath/shower area in my house in FFXIV is awesome, will update with pics when I get home tonight

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Kingdom Come: Deliverance has one of the most useful baths I've ever encountered in a game. I love the sense of legitimately planning your schedule around getting bath when you come back to town. The normal baths just cut to black so it's not a great "scene" but if you are playing a charismatic character you have to bath regularly.

That said, there's a great sequence of some bath party fairly early on:

lol, the lyrics

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Luigi's Mansion

297816-18323_2_2.jpg

This one was a technical feat at the time.

The Thousand Year Door

hqdefault.jpg

This one was just funny.

Oct 25, 2017
In the Yukumo Village hot springs, not only you can bathe with up to other 3 people, you can bring your felyne companions, play with them in the water, do silly emotes and have a refreshing drink with random prizes. And the hot spring itself is tied to a series of quests where you help improve the quality of the water.

And it's managed by a cat with a fan.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Thermal baths in BotW. Healing, relaxing and you can boil some eggs at the same time.