• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
GTA San Andreas still, after that comes GTA IV snd GTA V tied with Vice City placed third.
Red Dead was boring.

blonded

Oct 30, 2017
Chinatown Wars. Nothing Rockstar has made is as addictive as the drug-dealing minigame.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Can't decide which of this games I loved the most, so I will go with three - Bully, San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption.

Deleted member 15538

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's GTAO for me. Yes it's shitty on the networking side (no lag though, just loading and terrible terrible matchmaking with such a huge playerbase) but I still love it and I started playing early 2014.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Gotta be GTA 5 for me. It feels like everything came together just right in this masterpiece of a game.
RDR a close second.
Third? Probably San Andreas. Which is ironic considering I never finished the story. I played the game for hundreds of hours though.

Samsquanchewans

User Permed at their request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
#NOTJAPAN
GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS

Everything just works about this game, the easter eggs, the story plot twist elements, the coop (PS2 version with 2 Player), everything was just super fun!

This would have been Grand Theft Auto 5 if they didn't push their Shark Cards and low money paying heists on to the GTA Online portion.

SIKE, CLEARLY ROCKSTAR TABLE TENNIS FOR THE WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definedMF

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto Canada
Bully for me,it's their most fun and original game that I've played.

51RSWCJ9PNL._SY445_.jpg
There isn't another Rockstar Games thaf ts this unique, funny, charming and down right fun to play. It really has no other advisaries in the industry and really shows what Rockstar is really capable of.

This Rockstar, the more creative and experimental Rockstar is what I long for, but alas, all we'll get is GTA and RedDeads for the next century.

Oct 27, 2017
I love Bully but that game was a technical mess. Wouldn't say no to a proper remaster if they could hike that frame rate rate right up.

My overall favourite is probably GTAV, but for its day San Andreas was incredible. The stuff they did on the PS2 with that game was technically astounding, even though it's horrible to go back and play it nowadays.

Gray

Oct 25, 2017
I can't say what their best game is but my favorite is, without a doubt, Max Payne 3.

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I know i will get some shit because of this but...
La Noire > Max payne 3 > red dead redemption ( and the list goes on)

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
1. GTA San Andreas
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. GTA 5
4. Bully
5. GTA Vice City
6. Midnight Club 3
7. GTA IV
8. Max Payne 3
9. The Warriors
10. L.A. Noire

Horror

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
RDR

And RDR2 will crap on it from a great height which means it'll be the GotG as far as I'm concerned

Hurting Bomb

Oct 28, 2017
Grand Theft V, Red Dead Redemption followed by Max Payne 3.

I wish they would put Max Payne 3's gunplay into the Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption series!

MattDoza

Oct 27, 2017
Eastern WA
I love Bully but that game was a technical mess. Wouldn't say no to a proper remaster if they could hike that frame rate rate right up.

My overall favourite is probably GTAV, but for its day San Andreas was incredible. The stuff they did on the PS2 with that game was technically astounding, even though it's horrible to go back and play it nowadays.

Do you mean the original release, on PS2, was a mess? Cause I don't recall the SE release on 360 having too many issues.

And I think the PC version was even better, when that was released.

Oct 25, 2017

Table Tennis.

Or GTA London 1969.

Red Dead Redemption
Table Tennis

the ps2 port of oni

table tennis

Table Tennis high five!

There's always one...

Well someone has to post the correct answer in these threads.

Table Tennis the bestest, followed by Red Dead and Vice City.

Oct 27, 2017
Do you mean the original release, on PS2, was a mess? Cause I don't recall the SE release on 360 having too many issues.

And I think the PC version was even better, when that was released.

Yeah, I meant the PS2 version. I never played it on 360 sadly. I did buy it again a year or two back via the PS2onPS4 thing, and hoo boy is it technically rough.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
They've made some pretty fantastic games.

For me, I'd say Red Dead Redemption, GTAV, and Bully are best in class. The older GTA games like Vice City and San Andreas were great, especially for their time, but RDR is excellent.

Oct 25, 2017
It's Red Dead Redemption, followed by one of the GTA games set in San Andreas.

My inclination is toward GTA: San Andreas over V because I love the '90s and have an affinity toward stories about West Coast gangsta culture.

Red Dead is fantastic, has a satisfying narrative structure, and the open world is actually quite interesting to travel around in. Stuff like the treasure maps were so good, way better than any "find this stuff" collection of items in any of their other games.

Ossom

Oct 31, 2017
Red Dead for sure. The world and characters are incredible.

I can't wait for 2.