• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
After swearing off Pop-tarts to be healthier after college, I succumbed to to the sugary treat.
I grabbed these at Target and I swear they are the best flavor. What does everyone else eat?
prod_img-8313955_00038000221798_c1l1.png

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
For the life of me, I cannot get into poptarts. They are so dry. I think I go into it expecting something like a Toaster Strudel, and I'm always disappointed. The innards of a poptart are just so bizarre to me.

Nov 8, 2017
There's a bunch of really good ones. S'mores, brown sugar cinnamon, cinnamon roll, peanut butter, strawberry, blueberry, cookies n cream. I can't really choose a favorite. But if I have too much of one flavor, I get sick of it and have to take a year off of that flavor

Edit: Green Apple, those milkshake ones, chocolate chip

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Blueberry, and the frosting is critical

That's the only kind I will eat, they're not really worth the calories

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
Cardboard with strawberry syrup poured over it would probably taste better than any poptart.

I can't tell if all these smores posts are ironic. It's by far the dryest and cardboardiest flavor.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Top 3
Unfrosted strawberry
Toaster strudel
Chocolate chip warmed up in the microwave so it is super chocolatey

Ronabo

Oct 26, 2017
OHIO
Grape was the best when they made it.

S'mores is pretty good. Green Apple Jolly Rancher was awesome.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
when i used to eat them (like 15 yrs ago or so), the chocolate brownie was my favorite (if they still make those)

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
It makes me happy to see so much love for the goat: Brown Cinnamon Sugar and it's not even a contest.