• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrLuchador

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Colmans-Mustard-jar-72dpi.jpg

They sell it in powdered form as well.
Delicious.

P.S. Just like the Confessions thread, this thread/OP reads super-weird if replacing the word "mustard" with the word "incest."
(People who don't read the Confessions thread... don't ask).

The only mustard that cuts it.

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017

That Evian, that TED talk.

Is it wrong that the entirety of my fridge door sauces are mostly mustards? No. It isn't.

Shit, I'm half inclined to go get more.

csm_loewensenf_extra_scharf_senf_cc7c7c1607.png

This is a surprisingly good daily use mustard. Gotta be the scharf though. When I first moved here, they gave me some in my welcome pack.

lol, not making your own mustard in 2017

a29328fd3f93e12dc6639647e85ac676--mustard-pickles-telephone.jpg

ummm, y'all wanna send me one..? Looks fantastic!

Last edited:

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Also, there should be no such thing as mild mustard. What people refer to as mild mustard shall be henceforth known as yellow ketchup.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm guessing this is Canadian only, or it would have been named 10x over in this thread already:

20120105-1141501.jpg

It's like wasabi on steroids. Best thing ever with an Easter ham.

EDIT: didn't see it mentioned up there. Ctrl-f doesn't work with images I suppose.

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
hivemind-800x800.jpg

Just finished a jar of this stuff. It's made with Carolina Reapers and wildflower honey. It's actually not hot at all, but the flavour is OUTSTANDING. Really tastes gourmet. Definitely my favourite mustard.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
No jumalauta se on tietenkin tƤma hemmettin keksintƶ!

Turun-Sinappia.jpg

Ya'll need some Finnish mustard fam.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
There's only one real answer (and I'm disappointed no one posted it yet)

8885107392542.jpg

The fact that no one has posted any wholegrain so far is a travesty of the highest order. Get yourself a pork pie, or a hot sausage roll and put a little of this on it.

51I8agPF2TL.jpg

And you'll be in heaven, son.

Both of these, can't get enough. I also love the jars, so I scrub off the labels and fill up my pantry with them.

But as I can't get enough mustard, I always buy a ton of the Albertsons store brand type, which I highly recommend:

primary_033ee560-fda4-4e73-a38c-e61bb29cf468.jpg

Mister Saturn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
There being so many amazing mustards out there, while I wouldn't feel confident to consider it the "best", I can safely say that Gulden's is currently my favorite.

Gulden%27s_mustard.JPG

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I have found the best yellow mustard I have ever eaten:

Sir Kensington's Yellow Mustard
MgDeOYd.png

Possibly the world's first full-bodied yellow mustard, Sir Kensington's brings new inspiration to this American mainstay. Fragrant mustard seeds and ground turmeric imbue its rich texture with vivid color and bright flavor. Equally at home squeezed onto a ballpark frank or daubed on a charcuterie plate, this mustard carries an undeniable whiff of nostalgia perfect for savory foods.

Check out the ingredients: Water, Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Turmeric, Paprika, Cloves, Cinnamon, Allspice, Coriander

You get a mild hit of yellow mustard flavor, but with the hints of the tumeric and coriander. You can smell the coriander as you bite into your burger / whatever. It is divine. I highly recommend this mustard.

I've found it at Target and Fresh Market.

Hopefully it's OK to revive an old thread, I didn't see the point in starting a new one for an obscure interest....

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Gulden's. Cheap as shit, easily found, and tasty as hell. The perfect storm.

There are some yummier deli mustards I have had over the years, but Gulden's is ole reliable.
Helping with the bump, because it is still true.
There are better mustards out there that I cannot remember the name of, but this is the one I grab all the time because it is readily available and cheap.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear mustard has gotten worse and worse and worse. The only ones I can even taste anymore are Colman's English, that sinus blasting Chinese mustard and this one our local sandwich shop Sarduccis uses.

Full Disclosure, I consider mustard pointless unless I cry so hard my mascara runs.