• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alrighty Era, I'm in the sad mood to play video games that are incredibly fun x 10 when you're intoxicated. Give your recommendations.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The only proper way to experience Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is to play it while sick and/or otherwise incapacitated.

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Smash, Mario Kart, Nidhogg 1-2, Windjammers, or Mario Party if you have people around. Drunk Souls is also really fun, but better with pals.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I had some of my greatest moments playing splatoon 2 absolutely wasted pre drinking before the girls were ready to go out to the club

Mario Karts great too, titanfalls a riot

Being drunk somehow makes me better

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Ikaruga.

I also enjoy drunk Street Fighter and Overwatch.

Anything pick up and play is normally fun. Had some fun DoTa 2 matches too inebriated.

Starphanluke

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 15, 2017
I was still in college when the Switch first came out and I have to say that my roommates and I had so much fun playing Snipperclips when we were wasted. No idea how that's the game we chose, but it was good, wacky fun.

Ranmo

Oct 26, 2017
Multiplayer Wario Ware parties. Especially if shots are involved. Or Mario Kart Online. Both are great.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Guitar Hero.

Play guitar and do vocals at the same time; ESPECIALLY if you are terrible at doing guitar and vocals at the same time.

Necromorph

Oct 30, 2017
finally, a good reason to post this trailer:

tenor.gif

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
Alrighty Era, I'm in the sad mood to play video games that are incredibly fun x 10 when you're intoxicated. Give your recommendations.
Anything with random content imo i love playing Little big planet or dreams lately when drinking. Also playing some shooters are usually fun

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Well, all games become more fun if you're playing them with friends. Guitar Hero probably being the best.

But if you're by yourself, I've found Overwatch pretty good, just as long as you stick to quickplay and arcade.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
If you're not playing Child of Eden or Rez on weed or other psychedelics, I don't know what you're even doing.

Portal 2 while high is also incredible.

dm101

Nov 13, 2018
While I'm drinking I like both BFV and days gone. Actually, I will be imbibing and playing tomorrow night baby. Good times.