• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This masterpiece that I guarantee nobody on this forum knows about maybe with exception of like two people

XSystem

Apr 1, 2019
A lot of my picks have been posted already - I too would vote for the entire Ori OST. If I had to pick one from it, it'd be the piece that slowly builds up as you further climb the Ginso Tree:

However, I also want to shout out the imo underappreciated OST from Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, which had gems like this:

Ordinary Rock

Jan 5, 2019
The Feywood from Final Fantasy XII:
Zodiac Age version:

Original version:

Misty Ravine from Etrian Odyssey IV:

Secret of the--I mean Cedar Forest from Breath of Fire III:

Ogni-XR21

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Some amazing choices in this thread.

Panzer Dragoon Zwei's panpipes for Episode 3 were incredible! Anyone else remember the forest stage?

This was the very first forest stage and music I thought of when I saw this thread.

Phantasy Star Online.

The way this:

transitioned into this

when you got into a fight was awesome.

...and in hindsight I am shocked that this wasn't my first thought since I played this stage (PSO in general) sooo many times, I still play this today from time to time.

Oct 20, 2018
Brazil
TP isn't even my favorite Zelda, but no one posted Faron Woods yet? Really?
EDIT: Nevermind, just saw it on the last page. Good.

Since TP Faron Woods was already posted, here's a track from an underrated indie gem instead:

Faron Woods from SS:

This one's also great (Like most of Deltarune's OST):

Last edited:

XSystem

Apr 1, 2019
I just want to say, listening to all these amazing tracks, some of them from games I've never even heard of, has made my day so far. Cheers everyone!

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
You're surrounded by trees and nature while walking, so I'm counting this one, but you could also disqualify me by calling this a town theme

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
Y'all need more Lost Odyssey in your lives:

This is the music that plays in the Crimson Forest and it's very nice

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of off topic, but is there any other sights besides Youtube that we can use for embedding music samples?

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
The entire soundtrack of Ori and the Blind Forest. I mean, it's an entire game set in a forest...

Edit: my personal favorite.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Shocked to not see:

This was the first one to come to mind for me.

First song I thought of too.

ed216552c002f0f5069f22794aa7b9bb.gif

JNH

Oct 27, 2017
France
Since Xenoblades are already listed, this one for me. 15 years later, I still listen Lineage II OST at times...