• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Naruto introduced us to the 3 main eye jutsus
main-qimg-b16b2cccd86605150af017652261ecaf.webp

And between all of 3, which is your favorite and the best. The Sharingan gives you the ability to copy moves and can evolve into the Mangekyo Sharingan with the Susanno, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Izanami/Izanagi. The Rinnegan gives you the six paths of pain, pretty much a living god. And the Byakugan..well...you can see chakra points.....

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sharingan by far. I love the animations that they have when they are highlighting. Specifically, when Obito and Kakashi awaken their Mangeyko.

I loved that piece of animation so much I spent sometime yesterday replicating it. It's fucking nuts. The way it spins into the Mangeyko and how the camera pans into this perfect side by side is amazing.

I also really love the eye tracking animations they have in certain scenes.

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It will always be the classic Sharingan. Just how SSJ1 will always be for DBZ with transformations. It's when it actually meant something and not everyone had it.

tumblr_n5xvz0MjsI1tc0fg0o4_250.gif

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
Boruto should have had the Byakugan. It just makes me wonder if that clan is full of incest to have their children have the Byakugan since birth.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Can't the rinnegan do all the shit the other can and more?

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked the Byakugan. There was elegance in its simplicity. It was strong but only in the right hands because it really only gave you more information to work with.

The Sharingan was just too powerful even at a basic level and the more advanced it got the more stupid it got, with abilities tied to specific eyes as well as abilities tied to specific evolutions of them. The Rinnegan was thematically cool, having one ability for each Path, but that too got ruined later on with weird extraneous stuff.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
The regular sharingan and the byakugan are the most interesting because they both allowed for interesting fighting styles that only people with that particular power could do effectively more so with the byakugan. The others are just pure powercreep which led to characters that just did things bigger and better than anyone else and that's boring.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Sharingan was really cool when all it could do was copy techniques and read moves. Mangekyou being able to do crazy genjutsu and having different forms was cool too. I thought it was less cool when it made a giant kaiju tengu thing.

Byakugan has always been cool. Reminds you how laser-focused the series was on the main characters. The Hyuga were more globally known than the Uchihas and had a much more powerful family, but we only ever see a handful of users... and one of them is a Kakashi analogue who stole an eye from someone else.

Rinnegan... I'm still not sure what it even does.

correojon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Byakugan was the most interesting to me, as it was not OP like the others and even required learning a special martial art to be used in combat and be a serious advantage. Sharingan was cool at the start but soon turned into a fanfic technique that could spawn a giant mecha, teleport, shoot magical fire...

Nov 17, 2017
I like the Sharingan. Specifically though, I like Obito's/Kakashi's sharingan. Kamui is a cool ability.

Rinnegan... I'm still not sure what it even does.
The Rinnegan is basically a grab bag of powers. All the unique skills the Six Paths of Pain had was Nagato giving one of the Rinnegan's abilities to each body. So basically the gravity stuff, the animal summons, the chakra absorption, the soul stealing, the mechanical stuff and the reviving powers. It's kind of funny how none of the Rinnegan users after Nagato use half of their power set outside of the gravity and chakra absorbing stuff.