• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
french fries/chips

secrets-giving-day-old-french-fries-delicious-second-life.w1456.jpg
This is actually a crime. I have alerted the authorities.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Omg, this is a good question that for me is pretty hard to answer since a microwave is always close by.

Maybe a quiche?

Hazmat

Banned
Dec 3, 2020
Nothing. There's some stuff that does better cold or reheated than others, but nothing is better reheated.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Since I have one in the fridge right now, leftover chicken pot pie is divine right out of the fridge.

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018
Some curries and stews are much better re-heated the next day. As for food that is much better cold after being cooked, I would say turkey and most cakes and baked goods.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I feel like a lot of leftover food is better cold rather than reheated. Not just pizza, but turkey and even pasta (especially mac and cheese) as well.

Also, does ice coffee count? It's usually brewed hot and then chilled before being served. Unless it's cold brew.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I had the remaining pizza after breakfast this morning, delicious.

I do love cold pasta/tomato/melted mozzarella left overs.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pumpkin pie thread.

Also, pizza is good cold, but it's not better than hot. People who think that probably put pineapple on it too.

Dec 4, 2017
Any dry-cooked meat (baked, roasted, grilled etc.) cold from the fridge. It's actually the only way it can be be eaten with a strong mustard. Hot meat + mustard = vinegar fumes (yuek).

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I am the only one who thinks cold porkchops is some wack shit?

Y'all weird.

Also, cold french fries are legit.

Rubblatus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hot thai curries that had a chance to mingle overnight and non-rice based chinese takeout are where it's at, people.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Cant really think of anything unless you wanna get technical and say cake or brownies or something.

Zyae

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Mar 17, 2020
Anyone who says pizza has only had garbage pizza in their lives

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't read the topic yet but I was to register my disparagement of those who eat pizza cold since I'm assuming that gets mentioned - absolute monsters. One billion percent better hot. Cold pizza tastes like frozen garbage.

And yes, I have had all manner of pizza.

EDIT: Hey I was right.

Last edited:

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Pizza is edible cold, but if you think it is better that way you are a monster and likely aren't actually from this planet

masud

Oct 31, 2017
The only thing I can think of is scallion pancakes. Pizza is good cold but it's still better fresh and hot.