• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
For me..... Porkchops. Dunno why and it's not weird shut up. Then after that it's probably chicken wings but they have to be fried. The answer is not pizza and I don't know why i'm mentioning it if it's not the answer.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
The answer is absolutely pizza, Kyra. Why'd you start the thread if you wanted to be wrong. It's not "better" but it's SO GOOD cold.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I never had a thanksgiving turkey that wasn't miles better as cold cuts the next day.

OP
OP
Kyra

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
The answer is absolutely pizza, Kyra. Why'd you start the thread if you wanted to be wrong. It's not "better" but it's SO GOOD cold.
44a4fc2a9ba080871642f33c0cb99686.jpg

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Many pies are good or even best when cold.
Rotisserie chicken is good cold; in salads or sandiches and such. Goes for many meats; rostbeef etc. I guess if they are only cured it doesn't count as cooked; but deli rostbeef is proper cooked.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ribs and fried chicken are both insanely good cold

Been many a morning when I open the fridge while making coffee and next thing I know I'm eating cold fried chicken

DragonKeeper

Nov 14, 2017
Chicken. Not when it's first cooked,, that's good. But reheated chicken tastes nasty to me. Cold leftover chicken all the way.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Pizza and pork chops? WTH am I seeing. That's disgusting.

If there are extra pancakes I'll have them cold next morning with a little butter on top.

Scotch eggs.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I've ever enjoyed a hot food better as a cold one. Pizza absolutely is much better piping hot.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cold fried okra is far better than it has any right to be. I don't even mean cool. I mean out of the fridge.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Pizza is fine cold, but I don't think I've ever thought orwill ever think it's BETTER. That's fucking nuts.

Something like turkey is a good answer but something like that also has to be in a sandwich for me, so I don't know if it counts.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cold fried okra is far better than it has any right to be. I don't even mean cool. I mean out of the fridge.
Fried okra has the right and the duty to taste amazing at all times, and it does.
I haven't tried but I'm going to guess fried okra popsicle is going to be great.

OP
OP
Kyra

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Pizza is so godly hot and fresh that even if it's delicious cold it's still a far cry from what it could be. I straight up prefer cold pork chops.

Gushu

Sep 29, 2018
I tried really hard but i can't think of any cooked food i prefer cold over hot/warm, nah, you guys are weird :P

Edit: Got one! Homemade jam in summer time.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of like eating lasagne by heating it up the day after, it retains its form much better after being in the fridge.