• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
My Christmas Eve movie this year is going to be Silent Night, Deadly Night.
MV5BZGQxYWQ1N2ItMDUyYi00Y2Y4LWE2Y2ItZjZjZjMxY2IxNTlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

"When we do something naughty, we are always caught. Then, we are punished. Punishment is absolute, punishment is good."

A orphan boy turned into a serial killer santa adult one Christmas day. It's a fun slasher flick with some good kills. Any good campy Christmas themed horror movies to watch on Eve? :)

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
It's more of a Winter Horror Movie than a Christmas one, but the first thing that popped to my mind was Pontypool.

220px-Pontypoolposter.jpg

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Black Christmas, Krampus, Gremlins, and the first two Silent Night Deadly Night movies are my favorites

Oct 27, 2017
Krampus, easily.

Rare Exports is also quite fun and mad underrated. Check it out if you like Krampus.

I never cared much for the Christmas slashers, they're kind of meh in terms of theme- it's usually just a slasher with snow on the ground and maybe a Santa suit. They feel like movies where Christmas is incidental and not part of the movie, but I also think Die Hard is a Christmas movie so I'm a hypocrite.

It's more of a Winter Horror Movie than a Christmas one, but the first thing that popped to my mind was Pontypool.

220px-Pontypoolposter.jpg

Wouldn't have considered it, but yeah this is good.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gremlins is the first go to
0883929646616_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

2nd is Krampus, which is effectively in the same vein as Gremlins where it can be silly but also insanely fucked up
91DLe9kXI6L._SY445_.jpg

(Make sure you find the RIGHT Krampus. There are a shit ton of straight to DVD garbage Krampus movies. You're looking for the one with Adam Scott)

Uhh, Black Christmas at #3, I suppose
81ljj4G8V-L._SX300_.jpg

Don't watch the one that just came out, or the 00's one. They're both pretty bad.

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe someone can help me Identify a movie, in the movie there's like a quick scene of a fake movie. Its a deranged lunatic dressed as Santa and he's in a woman's(old I think) and the woman is waiting or stay with her granddaughter or grandson(might be misremembering this) and the killer doesn't get her cause she's a killer herself I think.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gotta be Krampus I guess. I saw the new Black Christmas the other day and hated it. The Thing is wintry horror at least.