• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Now I'm refreshing like mad hoping to see it check in at origin facility soon at least. Theres still a slight possibility I can get it tomorrow if it's in transit this afternoon cmon

Yeah it can definitely happen
Sigh. Worst of all is I don't even know which tracking number is which item. For all I know the item that is still being processed is the PS5 while the other that is in Montreal is my game, all while I'm in Toronto. So far this has seemed like a hot mess

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Sigh. Worst of all is I don't even know which tracking number is which item. For all I know the item that is still being processed is the PS5 while the other that is in Montreal is my game, all while I'm in Toronto. So far this has seemed like a hot mess

Yeah seems a few of us got really screwed here. I can't believe Bestbuy didnt ship out some orders until last night/this morning. How incompetent.

The Omega Man

Oct 25, 2017
Well if it can relieve you I live in the montreal area and the tracking of my DE doesn't even show its picked up yet for me and estimated delivery by CP is for the 17th. Would be funny if mine came from Mississauga
Same boat, in Montreal as well, it shows same dates as yours, we were the unlucky ones I guess.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Mine's in Montreal, scanned late last night in Montreal, but still says scheduled for tomorrow.

If it gets scanned at a local sorting facility, I might get it today though.

Grips

Oct 5, 2020
Mainframe
I live in Montreal, Demons Souls arrived at my city.
Yet My disk ps5 still hasnt updated since the shipping creation last night?? Best Buy

Deleted member 431

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
West end Toronto and now it says tomorrow by end of day after saying Monday yesterday. It is supposedly in Mississauga. Hopefully they come through and deliver it today...

Irikan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Scanned at local sorting facility today in Montreal at like 4am, normally when it says that I get it the same morning but right now it's still estimated to be for tomorrow. I hope it's just the tracker being a bit fucked and that it's currently out for delivery

EDIT: What a timing, it's out for delivery!

gameguy682

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Unless they packaged it with my Spider-Man, launch dream is for sure dead for me. The shipping label has been created but no movement beyond that. Oh well, can't play it for a week anyway

Deleted member 431

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just updated

8:23 am

Item processed
Etobicoke, ON

Additional information
The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.

Eden

Nov 15, 2017
Well my PS5 was processed in Mississauga this morning with a delivery estimate of Wednesday here in Winnipeg 😬 nice Best Buy.

At least my Series X is coming today.

Jolkien

Oct 25, 2017
Anchorage/Alaska
No movement at all since the shipping label was created I'm starting to wonder if it was lost in transport or prior to it. Been like that for over 24 hours now. Doesn't help that a few weeks ago they lost a parcel and it took weeks to finally arrive.

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Markham, Ontario and my order was processed at Mississauga at 5:51AM

Still thinking there's a CHANCE of it coming today, but if not it should come tomorrow

Porco Rosso

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My Best Buy PS5 was processed here in London at 8:06 AM this morning - tracking still says Monday, but I feel like it might go out for delivery this morning? Anyone know what time Canada Post usually starts delivering?

sweetie

Alt account
Banned
May 19, 2020
Mine just changed from label created to in transit, in Mississauga.

I would guess that means it's coming Monday then for me, with a sliiiight chance of tomorrow if things move around quickly.

gameguy682

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I'm curious: For the people who have "Electronic information submitted by shipper", do you have another item (like a game) that suppose to be delivered today? I'm curious if Best Buy bundled orders together and that's why we aren't getting updates.

Oct 27, 2017
Any Toronto orders have anything besides "Electronic information submitted by shipper"?
In North York, only update is it's been processed in Mississauga this morning at 6:19. Nothing afterwards.
Mine was updated to in transit and has since made it's way to North York. I assume I will get it today.
What's your shipping timeline? I'm also located in North York, but my order hasn't moved since being processed this morning in Mississauga.

Arkham

Nov 12, 2017
CP app tracking updated this morning to Item Processed in Toronto with a Truck icon,so a little closer than Item Processed in Mississauga last night. (I'm in Toronto.)

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, guess there'll be nothing for me today, then. Which is fine because Amazon shit the bed with Demon's Souls, too.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
What the flying fuck. My tracking said the item went out for delivery at 8:41, and at 8:43 it says "Notice left". What the hell?! They never even attempted the delivery, didn't ring, and didn't leave any notice either! Not only that but I live at the very least 5 minutes away from the closest post office. No way in hell they made it here in 2 minutes! Impossible, unless the delivery man is flying a jet or something. What the fuck Canada Post?!

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Finally got the first Mississauga scan at 8:30. Site just updated now. Let's hope it makes it to London today.

OP
OP
Heliex

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
I know its dumb of me, but im already freaking out that others in MTL already have theirs out for delivery and mine still isnt even though its here. Its only 9AM though so im sure its just me.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, also nothing has happened to my disc unit to Montreal. Just the original shipping label created only :(

Slammey

Mar 8, 2018
Montréal /Laval here.. 2 ps5's scheduled for tomorow and Spiderman / Demon Souls were also scheduled for tomorow and Monday respectively on Bestbuy Website.

Now using the tracking number directly on Canada Post website shows everything coming in TODAY!

I suggest all of you to check the tracking directly on Canada Post website and not tracking through BB.

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
In North York, only update is it's been processed in Mississauga this morning at 6:19. Nothing afterwards.

What's your shipping timeline? I'm also located in North York, but my order hasn't moved since being processed this morning in Mississauga.

• NOV 12
    6:47 AM
    Item processed
    North york, ON
  • NOV 12
    4:19 AM
    Item processed
    Mississauga, ON
  • NOV 11
    2:04 PM
    Electronic information submitted by shipper

Oct 27, 2017
What the flying fuck. My tracking said the item went out for delivery at 8:41, and at 8:43 it says "Notice left". What the hell?! They never even attempted the delivery, didn't ring, and didn't leave any notice either! Not only that but I live at the very least 5 minutes away from the closest post office. No way in hell they made it here in 2 minutes! Impossible, unless the delivery man is flying a jet or something. What the fuck Canada Post?!
Did they actually leave a notice? Your post makes it sound like they didn't even bother coming on to your street, much less place.

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
I'm curious: For the people who have "Electronic information submitted by shipper", do you have another item (like a game) that suppose to be delivered today? I'm curious if Best Buy bundled orders together and that's why we aren't getting updates.
It's the opposite I think. I have an order with the console only, and another with all the games and accessories. I received the accessories two weeks ago, and the games are still pending. Each item have their own tracking number. They split orders to ship everything as soon as possible.

Games and console tracking have an estimate for the 16th, and the tracking on canadapost are saying:
"Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the Canada Post facility."

Since the games are in stock right now at best buy, it could mean canadapost is overloaded and the pickup is in a batch booked for tomorrow hence the shipping estimate for monday.

Jolkien

Oct 25, 2017
Anchorage/Alaska
Montréal /Laval here.. 2 ps5's scheduled for tomorow and Spiderman / Demon Souls were also scheduled for tomorow and Monday respectively on Bestbuy Website.

Now using the tracking number directly on Canada Post website shows everything coming in TODAY!

I suggest all of you to check the tracking directly on Canada Post website and not tracking through BB.

Nope forever Electonic information submitted by the shipper for me.