• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SPIN!

Banned
Mar 16, 2018
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I believe Walmart Canada is saying my PS5 will ship on Friday. A day late, but still leaves me with the weekend.

Porco Rosso

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My Best Buy Canada Post order shipped this morning in Ontario but has no ETA and the tracking says the tracking number doesn't exist. I booked tomorrow off and everything but I'm not hopeful now

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
phew. just got my email from BB. i can wait till friday no problem, hopefully everyone who got shipping notifications this morning gets theirs tomorrow. tracking number isn't working yet but will probably be checked in to a nearby DC tomorrow at least.

in St. Catherines Ontario, FYI

OP
OP
Heliex

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
My Best Buy Canada Post order shipped this morning in Ontario but has no ETA and the tracking says the tracking number doesn't exist. I booked tomorrow off and everything but I'm not hopeful now
If go to your order, and click on "Track Shipment", there should be a longer Tracking ID that will work with the Canada Post tracking site/app.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Bloody hell I see ppl on the other side of the country getting shipping notifications and I check my email like I didn't check it 5 minutes ago 😅

lowkeyframe

Oct 27, 2017
I have a feeling it's arriving on Monday. Just saw someone posted their ETA is Monday. Of course, I've seen tracking move super quick so who really knows lol.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Add me to the pile of people who got a Best Buy shipping notification saying their order is scheduled to arrive... November 16th, lol.

I assume this is in part due to the holiday today, but then that begs the question of why they didn't compensate for it by shipping them YESTERDAY.

On the bright side, got my Series X today at least.

jaxxs

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone who preordered series x from Amazon in sept actually get shipping notice yet ? Mine still stuck with estimate 13-17th

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
phew. just got my email from BB. i can wait till friday no problem, hopefully everyone who got shipping notifications this morning gets theirs tomorrow. tracking number isn't working yet but will probably be checked in to a nearby DC tomorrow at least.

in St. Catherines Ontario, FYI
In Southern Ontario they get their shipments in during overnight so there is still a chance if Best Buy gets the systems to whatever plant they are sending them to. If they arrive at the local depots tomorrow morning they should be delivered. All will depend on when they get sent away from the plants.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
lol asshole Best Buy just sent out an email advertising more ps5s to buy tomorrow morning.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
It explains why they're not shipping now, but it doesn't absolve them of the overall issue of things arriving late.

With no deliveries happening, Remembrance Day would've basically been a built-in hold for street date in every other province. Just ship later in the day on the 10th, Canada Post processes them on the 11th, but doesn't/can't deliver because of the holiday, and then they go out on the 12th. Easy peasy. I really wonder why they didn't go this route.

Of course, was just saying that explains why residents of those provinces may have updates while others don't.

I totally agree with you. In an ideal situation they would've had them shipped them out on the 10th so they'd be ready for delivery on the 12th. Who knows, maybe with XSX|S having been shipped out on the 9th and released on the 10th it made it difficult to follow with PS5 the day after.

Not trying to defend them. I'd love my PS5 to arrive tomorrow, but without even a shipping notice yet I'm losing hope. Best Buy has always had stuff to me on release date. So with Covid, Remembrance Day and the XSX|S release maybe they just couldn't get it together for PS5.

BlueStarEXSF

Dec 3, 2018
Both my cousin and I are in Quebec by Montreal and neither of our Best Buy PS5s have shown any movement. In fact, my order isn't even accessible when I try to click on it, and Best Buy hasn't charged either of us yet for delivery.

Despite us both ordering within the opening seconds of it being up for order.
I seemed to be the same situation until I contacted them and they gave me a tracking number confirming it shipped.

DangerMan

Oct 29, 2017
I gotta say, getting a marketing email from BestBuy titled "The Playstation 5 is arriving tomorrow" to the account I was F5ing all day to see I got a shipping email is one cruel joke lol. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it before I realized what it was

DangerMan

Oct 29, 2017
OH SHIT! Right after they trolled me I just got a shipped email from BestBuy in Vancouver!! West coast is happening!