• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
DE shipped at 6:50 am EST.

I have made room for the delivery guy to drop it off with the forklift.

/s

JSR_Cube

Oct 27, 2017
Oops, my mistake. I was wondering for those who have shipped if they were given an ETA yet.

Mine says:

Delivery date information will be available once details are provided by the carrier.

Ready To Go

Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the Canada Post facility. Please check back soon!

OP
OP
Heliex

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, Best Buy takes 24 hours from them shipping your package to you receiving tracking info.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
MY PS5 HAS SHIPPED!!!

xj83jek201321.gif

MufausaThe3rd

Dec 1, 2017
They charged my credit card. However, my order is still "In Progess" according to the Canada Post Status on my Best Buy order

Drwu

Aug 23, 2018
Mine has shipped as well which is pretty great. Knocking on wood it gets here tomorrow

Oct 25, 2017
Both my PS5 and Spiderman have shipped

Not expecting it to come in tomorrow since CP is closed for Rememberance Day

Last edited:

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Zilch here in Alberta.

Still hope they update it sometime today or tonight which they seem to do with all my orders ("shipped" late the night before release) but for whatever reason I'm not super hopeful.

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing yet from best buy canada and amazon Canada. Seriously they need to get teir ass ready for another next gen launch because they are bad for that kind of thing. Like really bad.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
My disc PS5 just shipped from Best Buy. I was one of the ones that had the fraud issue with my credit card so looks like if that happened to you, you're still safe. I live in North York.

U Know Me

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
my ps5 is shipped but I doubt i will get it tomorrow. My Xbox originally said the 10th now its says the 13th from bestbuy.

As I posted this my Xbox series x just showed up.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Had a bit of a scare this morning but PS5 has shipped alongside Demon's Souls. I'm on the border of North York and Scarborough if that helps.

OP
OP
Heliex

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
I just got the official receipt right now from Best Buy after getting the shipping email this morning, I guess its now in Canada Posts hands.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
My mother's walmart order now shows updated on the website. Shipped on Monday apparently (to Calgary from Ontario).

My Best Buy order has still not shipped.

OP
OP
Heliex

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Really exciting! have never gotten into anything from Day 1. Im just over the moon right now :D.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
damn I really thought that with how quickly my order got in I'd be in the first round of deliveries but I'm losing hope. was in and out as soon as preorders went live within a minute lol

Oct 25, 2017
My PS4 DE just shipped and got receipt from the email today, but one thing that confused me is when I checked my bank account, it was done on "Deposit" and not "Withdraw"? Like, did it sounds like a refund to you or am I missing here?

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
I think it's safe to say that if your order is still showing up as "In Progress" by the end of the day, you aren't receiving the console tomorrow.

Sorry, folks~

:V