• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017

Definitely tempted to pick up a few of the games listed.

Searched and didn't find a thread.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish they'd have digital game sales (but I understand why that's difficult)!

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
the WD 850 ssd is on sale november 10th.

i doubt it would make its way into black friday deal but heres hoping lol

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Are these deals online only, or in-store as well? I see they are selling next gen online only, but for everything else? Black Friday feels like a recipe for disaster.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Fuck, Avengers already down to 50%? La bomba.

I'm a huge Marvel fan, but I'm guessing I still shouldn't jump on it at this price given how shite the game has been received.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
$40 for Link's Awakening still feels like a lot. Hope it drops a bit more somewhere else.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Are these deals online only, or in-store as well? I see they are selling next gen online only, but for everything else? Black Friday feels like a recipe for disaster.

I believe both. A lot of retailers are turning BF day into BF week, are limiting the capacity of the customers inside their stores, and are doing curbside pickup.

psionotic

May 29, 2019
Nioh 2 for $10 is tempting, even if I couldn't grok the first one.
Link's Awakening for $40 is probably what it should have cost the first time. In any case, now I'm ready to pick it up.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I believe both. A lot of retailers are turning BF day into BF week, are limiting the capacity of the customers inside their stores, and are doing curbside pickup.
Thanks for clarifying.

Feels weird since my city just went back on lockdown yesterday. I'll be watching the online sales of course.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I'm getting Nioh 2. I was holding out for a PS5 version but at that price, why not

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I knew it wouldn't happen but I was hoping for a Switch price drop. Oh well, I'll wait until the Pro model comes in March/April.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Fuck, Avengers already down to 50%? La bomba.

I'm a huge Marvel fan, but I'm guessing I still shouldn't jump on it at this price given how shite the game has been received.

The single player is pretty darn fun. If you're interested in that more than the multiplayer then there's enough there to be worth that price.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Some good prices. I'll definitely get:

Spyro Trilogy (Switch): 19.99
Trials of Mana (Switch): 19.99
Catherine Full Body (Switch): 19.99

Then if similar prices are available digitally from Sony I'll grab

Sakura Wars (PS4): 29.99
Star Wars Squadrons (PS4): 19.99
The Last of Us Part II (PS4): 29.99
Iron Man VR (PS4): 19.99

I might consider Crash 4 at 45, though I kind of want to wait for that one to drop a bit more.

Last edited:

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
It was hard to wait for them but I'm thankful I didn't cave in for Nioh 2 and RE3 earlier this year. Grabbing both of them for 25 is a damn steal.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Definitely in for Ghost of Tsushima.

Strongly considering FFVII: R.

Will more than likely pick up P5: Royal even though I have no idea when I'll play it, and highly doubt I'll ever finish it.

Was hoping for a sale on Control: UE but understand there's none since it's a new game.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Best Buy pretending the digital version of the PS5 doesn't exist.

Between all the new PS5 games and the library of games Sony is adding to PS+, I think this might be the first year in a long time I'm not interested in any of these BF game sales.