• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I watch hours of this stuff in Youtube on occasion sometimes. I remember seeing a lot of them from back in the day

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
I don't care how pathetic this sounds- when I was at a real low point in my life, I'd watch compilations of 80s and 90s commercials when I went to bed and leave them on while I slept. I guess the nostalgia was comforting. There were a lot of real weird ones back then- especially the anti-drug ones.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Great one. Anyone here try one of these burgers? Does the "cool side/hot side" have any merit, or was it just a gimmick?

Well it was just two separate containers so the veggies wouldn't heat up due to the meat, nothing fancy going on. It got a lot of pushback due to the packaging being very environmentally unfriendly.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

Directed by Ridley Scott. There's a part he's also use in Blade Runner. But with a different actress of course.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I would post some 80s deodorant Spanish ads. But I just came back from a ban 😅