• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happening today in New York at 1PM EST/12 CST. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is expected to officially endorse him.

Michael Moore also announced he will be speaking and endorsing Bernie Sanders today:

There should be a live stream of the event at the following links once it kicks off:

live.berniesanders.com

Bernie Sanders - Official Live Stream

Powered by Hovercast

www.twitch.tv

Bernie_Sanders - Twitch

U.S. Senator from Vermont

Edit: C-Span I believe is also carrying it if you want to catch it on TV.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happening today in New York at 1PM EST/12 CST. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is expected to officially endorse him.

Michael Moore also announced he will be speaking and endorsing Bernie Sanders today:

There should be a live stream of the event at the following link once it kicks off:
donforget twitch
www.twitch.tv

Bernie_Sanders - Twitch

U.S. Senator from Vermont

🙏

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
haxf0wp9wc731.jpg

Bjones

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not a big fan of Bernie but he is leagues better than the other candidates the Democratic Party has running.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
His campaign could have gone one two ways after his heart attack, and while I didn't expect it to go this way I definitely respect it. He had the best debate performance this week.

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Bernie has every right to stay in the race, but he should drop out, because its over for him and has been for a long time. Support Warren please.

Here are current odds on winning the nom, forget polls, money speaks and it shows with these numbers.

Elizabeth Warren $1.90
Joe Biden $5
Pete Buttigieg $9
Bernie Sanders $10
Hillary Clinton $15
Andrew Yang $17
Kamala Harris $30

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bernie has every right to stay in the race, but he should drop out, because its over for him and has been for a long time. Support Warren please.

Here are current odds on winning the nom, forget polls, money speaks and it shows with these numbers.

Elizabeth Warren $1.90
Joe Biden $5
Pete Buttigieg $9
Bernie Sanders $10
Hillary Clinton $15
Andrew Yang $17
Kamala Harris $30

At this point during the previous election, Jeb! was the frontrunner of his party. Anything can happen lol.

Warren unfortunately just isn't as far left as Bernie, which this country desperately needs, though she is still better than the other remaining candidates in terms of policy.

Deleted member 42102

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Damn, I was ready to go too. It's only an hour train ride but I got concurrent engagements. At least they'll be streaming it.

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018

Alternately, it keeps the heat off Warren as a primary challenger while he remains a credible threat, keeps pushing the Overton Window leftwards, and I perhaps naively trust in Bernie's ability to pull out if it's necessary to topple Biden. I'd say he should ride this farce of Battle Royale Debates wherever it takes him because if he's the kind of person I think he is, it'll only be good for Forma even if he loses.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Alternately, it keeps the heat off Warren as a primary challenger while he remains a credible threat, keeps pushing the Overton Window leftwards, and I perhaps naively trust in Bernie's ability to pull out if it's necessary to topple Biden. I'd say he should ride this farce of Battle Royale Debates wherever it takes him because if he's the kind of person I think he is, it'll only be good for Forma even if he loses.

Heat off Warren? Did you not watch the last debate? Nobody was really paying attention to Sanders, the guy was polling just above single digits and his debate performance doesn't look to have had a positive impact in the immediate polling.

Sep 12, 2018
At this point during the previous election, Jeb! was the frontrunner of his party. Anything can happen lol.

Warren unfortunately just isn't as far left as Bernie, which this country desperately needs, though she is still better than the other remaining candidates in terms of policy.
That's the thing, Warren is very good but I can't comprehend promoting her while ditching Bernie given the vast disparity in their track records. Being Irish I don't have a vote in this but it constantly blows my mind how dismissive people are of Bernie here given the progressive leaning of this board.

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

Warren is no Jeb. She will win, without a doubt. Take the $10 for Bernie if you are so sure lol.

V_Arnold

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hungary

Elizabeth Warren $1.90
Joe Biden $5
Pete Buttigieg $9
Bernie Sanders $10
Hillary Clinton $15
Andrew Yang $17
Kamala Harris $30

Pete before Bernie? You have got to be kidding me.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Rally is happening close to me, but I got therapy to go to.

IMO, happy he is having this rally, but Michael Moore is a net negative for me. He's proto-dirtbag left in my eyes. So I'd be questionable on going anyway.

Deleted member 8561

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's the thing, Warren is very good but I can't comprehend promoting her while ditching Bernie given the vast disparity in their track records. Being Irish I don't have a vote in this but it constantly blows my mind how dismissive people are of Bernie here given the progressive leaning of this board.

He has blind spots, has some rather questionable voting history regarding progressive topics (Gun Control) and surrounds himself with people with pretty horrible political instincts that make people question his ability to load his cabinet and administration with actually qualified people. He is the "return" to old school, pure economic world view where the ultimate discrimination is not that of "identity", but that of "economic class".

In the Democratic party, that fight has been kinda over for a bit. The party is made up of a culmination of different minority groups who vote under a single party because it's the only way to gain representation, but they are still all fighting for different things (and why you get infighting between groups and why some groups get the short end of the stick).

Deleted member 8561

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If she will win without a doubt then why does Bernie need to drop out and support her?

So there isn't a repeat where he drags on in the race when it's statistically impossible to actually win due to how delegates are awarded, causing drama that doesn't need to exist while shitting on the establishment that people need to vote for in the next few months. That's the rational.

Now, I'm fine with hims staying in, but I also will say that his health is a major liability and if he wants to stay in the race he should be prepared to face the reality that he's 78 going on nearly 80 when he takes the White House with a major heart issue, and people are going to focus on that fact in terms of questioning his ability to hold the office till he is 87 years old.