• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol if I hated him why would i have him number 4 or 5 in a group of almost 20? I dislike how he presents himself. I dislike his handling of POC and its communities. I dislike his trying to appeal to Trump supporters. This is what happens during the primaries. You critique opponents and their positions. I seem to recall many Bernie supporters using the SAME argument for criticizing Hillary during the primaries...

No, I'm talking about these practically gleeful "HA HA I CAUGHT YOU I AM SUPERIOR" comments. Why are you making them? Why are you trying so hard to paint me as evil, trolling, or ignorant?

Sugaree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
No, I'm talking about these practically gleeful "HA HA I CAUGHT YOU I AM SUPERIOR" comments. Why are you making them? Why are you trying so hard to paint me as evil, trolling, or ignorant?

What are you talking about? What you quoted just now wasnt even a response to you?

Sugaree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Your comments to me have all been "gotcha!" styled comments without actually answering them.

I answered two of your posts. One being the poll about Bernie supporters. Nobody is attacking you. I also didnt argue Bernie policies would only help Trump supporters...

Status
Not open for further replies.