• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Blue Rapist vs Red Rapist, lets go!

Should have been Warren or Sanders, but at least people in America have what they want now, Bernie gone for good.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
Thank you sir.

Not only will your legacy going forth be clearer, but your help is needed. We've got a rough 7 months ahead of us full of pain and evil, and we need your skills and expertise.

Besides, the world's headed towards your vision anyways amirite?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goodnight sweet prince. Now we get to choose between the blue conservative rapist or the red slightly-more conservative rapist. Very normal and cool country and electoral system.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Democracy continues on, not with a whimper or a bang, but with a flurry of tweets and hot takes about how America is fucked.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Biden loses but I'll be damned if Bernie's magical youth vote was going to help him beat Trump when it didn't show up to make him the nominee.

this.But it's okay, this just gives those people the ability to screech "SEEEEEEEEE?‽!!"if Biden loses.

I hope he picks an excellent VP candidate.

On a slight side note: Was listening to Warren in Ezra Klein's podcast yesterday and damn, ya'll fucked up not picking her. She's wonderfully inspiring in a non-ranting "there'll all against us!!!!" way

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
As lame as Biden is. Let's not forgot how inhumane the GOP is. I was a big Bernie support but there's more at stake right now.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trump.

That much I've noticed from how Biden threads go. Most people on here are privileged enough to not really be affected by Trump and his people. All most of this site cares about is being able to stream 4K content and that they're games don't get delayed.
Yep. My faith in the people on this site is very low. Lots of fake progressives who care more about their own image than they do about the fates of actual people.

Jun 1, 2018
User Banned (2 weeks): Ableist rhetoric
ugh nooo.... i mean i dont understand why they are trying to push biden (im european) he clearly has dementia and is not 100 percent there with this mind anymore

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Biden time

Idk about y'all, but I'm gonna act like biden is perfect for the next 7 months

we need trump out more than we need a perfect candidate.

lol. As if this hasn't been what Biden stans and the Democratic party has been doing since day one.

Fuck that. He can get this vote, then he can get the fuck outta my face.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Glad he's dropped out at this point, probably should have done it a week or two ago given that nothing has changed in the Democratic primary since mid-march other than Biden codifying support. I suspect the campaign was waiting to see how the coronavirus outbreak would play as a wildcard in the primary, and politically it changed nothing or, if anything, has aided Biden.

Porsche85

alt account
Banned
Mar 9, 2020
Guess I'm not voting for president then. Will vote blue for everything else but I'm not voting a rapist into office.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Sanders was my choice...

But I'll take a fucking patch of dirt over Trump. Biden it is... *sigh*

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
All you fucks who legitimately believe that Biden is the Dems' best shot against Trump...

I sure hope you're right.

AYF 001

Oct 28, 2017
Given the pandemic affecting primary schedules, this is the safest move. We can't waste resources putting voters at risk before the GE, and it shows that dems are more willing to put that before their own ambitions. Now is the time to team up and focus our efforts on removing the plague-spreading madmen in the white house and senate once and for all!

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It sucks. I feel the Democratic Party made a largely uninformed choice based on fear and clear propaganda from sources that folk are trained to trust as unbiased. I'll vote for him, but count my enthusiasm as low.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Fast food burgers are still ok. People who commit sexual assault not so much.

You can either vote to keep kids in cages or you vote to fund a functional government - those are your two choices. Staying at home keeps kids in cages.

This is going to terrify Trump.

I actually think he perfers this, unfortunately. He knows Bernie would bring people out to vote in droves and drive Obama-era excitement among the left

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Sucks, but the writing was on the wall leading up to super tuesday :(. A week or so before that it really seemed like he had it, it all switched so fast. After bloomberg got massacred in the debates and stopped stealing as much away from Biden, then Pete dropping and endorsing along with others. If they had hung on until super tuesday things might've gone different.

rundisneyrpg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good. Now we can all focus on uniting behind Biden to defeat Trump.

DNC didn't offer Biden. Or pick him. The voters did.
No but when all the other candidates dropped out at same time and endorsed Biden that was kinda convenient for Biden. If they would've stayed in just until after Super Tuesday we would be having sanders as the leader right now. This is why people are irate.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
After the shitshow here in Wisconsin it was essential. Good that he's bowing out sooner rather than later

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
About time.

Kinda surprised how many people wanted Sanders to prolong a race he can't win when the pandemic is actually making it outright harmful to vote.

Votes should not be suppressed nor should voters be put in danger. No election - primary or otherwise - should be decided since we don't want to give voters a safe and convenient way to cast a ballot.

So, that's honestly a separate issue. Public safety should not be an obstacle to candidates battling it out for the sake of our democratic process. I hope that the fact that voters cannot cast ballots during a pandemic from home is not the deciding factor here. Because then it really is a decision to give up the campaign based on a suppressed voting public.

It's something that needs to be addressed badly before the general election, especially if the pandemic is still happening.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Good luck choosing between your two rapists, America. You had your best chance at becoming something better in our lifetimes and you fucked it up completely.

And good on you, Bernie. Screw forcing people to go out and vote amidst this mess.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
It's more like you're on a road trip and you can either stop at Burger King or eat a dead raccoon that was hit by a bus 4 days ago.

Thanks for this. Now I have a fair analogy to use. So tired of "they both suck". I don't love Burger King, but I'll take it.

And I sure as hell am excited about the Democratic platform. And props to Bernie, Warren, and others for contributing to that conversation.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
as tough as it is to vote for Biden given the recent disgusting news, remember that if trump gets back in he will probably have at least one more Supreme Court Justice nominee given Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 87 years old, and think how much damage has already been done by his first term nominees.

Oct 25, 2017
So fucking upset this is how the primary turned out in such a huge year. Would love to see Bernie be Pres and I'll still vote Biden, but I kinda wish they'd have just stayed out of the whole thing. This is a step down from even Hillary who I already had issues with.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Biden will recognize what Bernie's accomplishments in this race and reach out. I very often had disagreements with the people running his campaign, but I voted Bernie in the primary. I liked quite a few of his policies and hope they make an impact moving forward.