• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

The momentum imo really took off the past 2 weeks or so, I've also seen basically nothing but positive wom on my twitter TL

It's also number 1 on the american eshop right now

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
very happy to see it do well! and it looks like they're gonna support it well with free and paid additional content.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's honestly a must have for all Marvel fans. I only played for roughly half the story campaign, but it's choke full of fanservice for every kind of fan, be it MCU, comics or even cartoons adepts.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
To release it at the same time as Comic Con has been smart. You are in your house watching as they announce comics, movies and series and you want SOMETHING from Marvel and MUA 3 is the only novelty that there is at the moment.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well its not like expectations were high to begin with. low bars and all that

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm having way more fun with this game than I thought I would. I wasn't planning to pick it up, but I'm glad I did.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I bought it day 1 and I'll admit it's because the X-Men are back! That was a huge deal to me.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I haven't had time to put a lot into the game yet, but I'm glad people seem to be enjoying it and it's performing well. I had kind of felt people were lukewarm on it.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
I mean...is there anything else that came out recently that would even potentially stand a chance against this? Being first on the eshop isn't really a huge deal when your stiffest competition is dragon quest builders 2

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Best to wait for actual data from NPD or use eShop rankings.

This tweet doesn't say anything specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.