• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This guy is such a dweeb lol. Imagine looking and sounding like a 15 year old even paying attention to this stuff.

He has got great "senpai please notice meeeeee" energy. Sadly I've noticed people in my country watching and agreeing his content despite us not being in the west. "Darn western liberal values!" they scream. The same rhetoric basically.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
People should really stop paying attention to what this grifter is saying.
Sadly that isn't possible because he has such a large audience, ignoring just allows him to grow and influence in the dark.

Best way to handle Ben and his ilk is deplatforming but if that isn't possible than break down why his arguments are wrong and also mock him at every given opportunity to make him look like a joke.

Yataran

Jul 17, 2018
Copenhagen, DK
This guy sounds like, very deep down, he's very insecure. Life's too short and unique to be such a d-word, Benny boy. Lighten up, take it easy and have some fun.

One thing for sure, he made me want to see the video, while before I wasn't that interested... I looked for it on Youtube but, apparently, it's unavailable "in your country".

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
The new Ben Shapiro single "Wet Ass P. Word" is a jam, I was kind of getting in to it by the end of the clip.

Like this bellend gives a fuck about feminism.

Oct 27, 2017
If you want to hear Ben get ripped on more, there's a few episodes of the Behind the Bastards podcast (featuring Cody Johnston and Katy Stoll from Cracked/Some more News) where they read excerpts from his novel. I'd thought about making a thread about it.

open.spotify.com

What We Learned From Ben Shapiro's Racist Novel

Listen to this episode from Behind the Bastards on Spotify. Robert is joined by Katy Stoll and Cody Johnston for a reading of Ben Shapiro's book. Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.comSee omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.

open.spotify.com

We Continued Reading Ben Shapiro's Terrible Racist Novel

Listen to this episode from Behind the Bastards on Spotify. Robert is joined again by Katy Stoll and Cody Johnston to continue reading Ben Shapiro's book. Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.comSee omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.

open.spotify.com

Ben Shapiro's Terrible Book: The Saga Continues

Listen to this episode from Behind the Bastards on Spotify. Robert is joined by Katy Stoll and Cody Johnston to continue reading Ben Shapiro's terrible novel. Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.comSee omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.

Jun 22, 2019
I understand the desire not to popularize shitbags, but this fuckwad is going to be associated with being incapable of sexually pleasing women probably for... forever because of this. Also his reach is already grand, he's not some unknown anti-SJW internet weirdo with 500k YT subs; he's already deeply ingrained in the public consciousness. Associating his name and brand with an endless slew of mockery is IMO for the best.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone struggling to get dates and be attractive, always remember DBLB - Don't be like Ben.
Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

I mean you can Google this and find out.

Lately now she's gone all in on tradwife shit

Oh god, had to google tradwife, that type is instant left swipe. I remember seeing a profile saying:
"A real man doesn't only open the door for you, he opens his bible"

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I understand the desire not to popularize shitbags, but this fuckwad is going to be associated with being incapable of sexually pleasing women probably for... forever because of this. Also his reach is already grand, he's not some unknown anti-SJW internet weirdo with 500k YT subs; he's already deeply ingrained in the public consciousness. Associating his name and brand with an endless slew of mockery is IMO for the best.
Yep.

As I said before, if deplatforming isn't done the best way to combat these grifters is to humiliate them and show people the fools they truly are. You can do that with arguing against their points like hbomberguy did or by mocking him for not being able to please his wife like is happening now.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
I love how he picks and chooses what swear words to say. Kind of like how these idiots pick and choose whatever narrative they want at the time.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Of all the things to come out of this, I didn't expect Ben to quote his doctor wife claiming wet pussy is a medical condition.

It's not even something that people had to dig up out of old tweets and videos but something he offered up publicly on his own.

Kinketsu

Nov 17, 2017
It sounds like it is all up in Bens face so maybe... he should...just swipe his nose like a credit card?

Of all the things to come out of this, I didn't expect Ben to quote his doctor wife claiming wet pussy is a medical condition.

That is too good. "It is not you Ben, wet pussy is a serious ailment and I am feeling A-Ok".

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Edit: woops quoted wrong post from another thread.

It's not even something that people had to dig up out of old tweets and videos but something he offered up publicly on his own.

Its the best self own I've seen in a while.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get why people attribute fifth-dimensional chess intelect to the dumbest fucking people, no, Shapiro wasnt planning on people talking about how he hasnt seen a wet pussy in the wild, get real.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw his Twitter stuff.

This is now funnier than that time he stormed out of an Andrew Neil interview because he thought he had a liberal bias.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
This morning my three year old found a fist sized piece of concrete (???) in a drawer. She made like to toss it up in the air, and my wife and I both immediately yelled do not do that, it is not safe. Willfully disobedient, she wheeled her tiny little arms skyward and with all her might let the concrete go. It spun majestically all of 3 inches above her before plummeting straight down directly onto the top of her head, complete with a tiny little "doink." Her expression changed over several seconds from pleased with herself, to confused, to playing it off like nothing was up, to great jagging sobs while tears rolled down her face. She threw herself down on the bedroom floor and pulled a blanket over her face, too ashamed and miserable to accept even a comforting hug.

And that is still only the second worst self own I've seen today, and it's not even close. Ben Shapiro out here like a middle schooler at lunch being all "come on guys pussies don't actually get wet come on."

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
This might be 2020's funniest shit yet.

Ben Shapiro announces to the world that wet p***y is a foreign concept to himself and his wife.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I fucking hate Ben Shapiro so I honestly can't explain why it annoys me so much that people are taking his bad Twitter joke and turning it into "haha he literally can't physically arouse his wife"

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I fucking hate Ben Shapiro so I honestly can't explain why it annoys me so much that people are taking his bad Twitter joke and turning it into "haha he literally can't physically arouse his wife"
Probably because he self-owned himself pretty hard, and no one had to "turn it into" that.

Combo

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
User Banned (1 Week): Concern trolling
I am not going to post more than once in this thread because I know my view is in the minority here.

I haven't seen Ben's video. The man is a loser and lacking in intellect.

However even a large proportion of left-wing non-religious people dislike how such music becomes the most popular music among girls. They especially dislike how it's become almost ubiquitous for female pop starts to be sexualized. This cannot be good for their mental heath. The lack of alternatives it not good.

Left-wing people like this do not normally post on forums. But we shouldn't just dismiss their views without thought.