• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Actually hasn't Ben previously self owned himself with admitting his inability to pleasure his wife through poor understanding of female anatomy? This feels like déjà vu.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit I love Ben Shapiro even more now.

I posted that he's great at giving people fuel to dunk on him and then like an hour later he admits he can't get his wife wet.

Hahahaha goddamn

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't even listened to the song but is there a particular reason it seems to be garnering attention from the usual shithead peanut gallery?

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I guess my follow up question is: What decade do they think this is? Do they not remember some of the shit coming out of Eve or Lil Kim's mouth in the 90's?

Excuse me but the CULTURE WAR did not exist back then

Also listen to Shave Em Dry, a song from the 30s

I bet the existence of a black woman singing about this back then would cause ol' Ben to have an aneurysm

jacket

Oct 25, 2017

zujBQht.gif

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being proud to say you don't get your wife wet 😂

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I had no idea that Ben Shapiro had a sister that was an...opera singer? Who also has a YouTube channel where she talks about "how to be a conservative woman"? And apparently 4chan is extremely gross to her?

I really don't get it, dude's own audience clowns on him and says disgusting shit about his own sister but I guess "owning the libs" is worth all that to this dumbfuck?

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
This is his level...He's joke, but unfortunately one that quite a lot of folk use to validate their own prejudices / externalise their inadequacies...

Oct 26, 2017
All this goes to show how woeful sex ed is. Imagine ever thinking a wet pussy is abnormal. OB-GYN doctors must be rolling.

Also, why is Ben Shapiro so confident on his assessment on how vaginas should function? He should stay in his lane and let the women speak out on their own bodily experiences.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
Excuse me but the CULTURE WAR did not exist back then

Also listen to Shave Em Dry, a song from the 30s

I bet the existence of a black woman singing about this back then would cause ol' Ben to have an aneurysm

Holy fuck, went in expecting creative use of euphemisms, fucking nope.

My world is now brighter knowing this exists. Thank you.

Spock

Oct 27, 2017
Dude needs to honor the Yoni. It's a blessing and sacred. These women are just owning their sexuality and I'm in love with it. It's all about the Goddess now.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Who the fuck is this man's audience?

I cant believe there are people out there who care what Ben "my wife is a doctor" Shapiro has to say about anything.

Every time I see a video with Ben Shapiro in it I can feel my intelligence being drained.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
People should really stop paying attention to what this grifter is saying.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
I think Ben may have cured my depression for the day lmao

Conservative self owns(of which there are countless) so good they go viral are a gift to humanity in these trying times