• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
imagine telling on yourself like this and broadcasting it to the public
poor dude even demanded a medical explanation from his wife
ben shapiro has no idea what macaroni in a bowl means huh

if his wife the doctor released a single I guess it would be called DAP

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Ben Shapiro doesn't even think hip-hop is music so I'm pretty sure his opinion will always be irrelevant.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
So I just now got around to actually watching this music video....Does Ben think these women literally are gushing water down a stair case from their vagina?

I was expecting this video to be incredibly racy and sex filled but, its really not anything worse than what has come out before from rappers.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
lmfao what a cartoon level nerd, I was holding it together until he brought up his wife and now I'm buckled, and twitter is just making it funnier and funnier

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
I have no clue how Ben Shaprio ever became popular. He's just the dumbest faux intellectual that I've ever seen.

He's the guy really dumb people think a smart person would be like.

Nothing will ever top his rebuttal of climate change damages, claiming that if people's houses flooded they'd just sell them and move. *chef's kiss* GENIUS.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Z78Sg085n5nuLkUzA-bsimXZ1UM=.gif

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'm 5.7" please don't compare us manlets to him. LOL.
I have no clue how Ben Shaprio ever became popular. He's just the dumbest faux intellectual that I've ever seen.

He's the guy really dumb people think a smart person would be like.

Nothing will ever top his rebuttal of climate change damages, claiming that if people's houses flooded they'd just sell them and move. *chef's kiss* GENIUS.
He (just as JP, and those other cunts) appeal to the Reddit atheist crowd. And there's tons of those cunts.

The "I can't be racist, i believe in reason....... Now let me explain how phrenology is misunderstood" crowd.
What do you think Ben is an atheist? He's an Orthodox Jew last time I checked
It's a particular type of person. It's not always meant to be literal.

Please don't be so pedantic.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg

I'm 5.7" please don't compare us manlets to him. LOL.

He (just as JP, and those other cunts) appeal to the Reddit atheist crowd. And there's tons of those cunts.

The "I can't be racist, i believe in reason....... Now let me explain how phrenology is misunderstood" crowd.

It's a particular type of person. It's not always meant to be literal.

Please don't be so pedantic.

This is an "alt right" trope not an atheist trope. Most of the atheist I interact with online in atheist spaces are humanists and don't subscribe to woo like phrenology. JP isn't an atheist either if I remember correctly.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Call me crazy but I believe this will make some people from his (stupid) base go away from him. No real alpha manly man will think of sexuality or the thought of "wet pussy" as something scandalous at all.

The "d-word" lmao Ben Shapiro is fucking dork and so is whoever seriously listens to him lol.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is an "alt right" trope not an atheist trope. Most of the atheist I interact with online in atheist spaces are humanists and don't subscribe to woo like phrenology. JP isn't an atheist either if I remember correctly.
You're just proving my point with your pedantry.

They believe in shit like the bell curve, as well.
Call me crazy but I believe this will make some people from his (stupid) base go away from him. No real alpha manly man will think of sexuality or the thought of "wet pussy" as something scandalous at all.
Nah. They ain't going anywhere.

They see that stuff as women just being "sluts" and think Ben is right for calling them out.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
You're just proving my point with your pedantry.

They believe in shit like the bell curve, as well.

Nah. They ain't going anywhere.

They see that stuff as women just being "sluts" and think Ben is right for calling them out.

some racists on reddit believe that shit for sure but not most atheist cmon man why are you so adamant about this point of comparison. Neither Shapiro or Peterson are Atheist afaik just let it go.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
The trend of New Atheism goes alongside the alt-right in many ways in regards to world outlook. Different than humanism in that New Atheism is basically for edgelords online and Bill Maher.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Had to mop my brow a little... then LAUGH MY FUCKING ARSE OFF at this pathetic prick.

OH NO, WOMEN EMBRACING THEIR SEXUALITY, CALL A DOCTOR / PRIEST.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is his base mainly comprised of incels? That's a lot of incels.
Yes there is.

Plus the non-incel puritan logic lord types. That think women should be more "modest"
some racists on reddit believe that shit for sure but not most atheist cmon man why are you so adamant about this point of comparison. Neither Shapiro or Peterson are Atheist afaik just let it go.
Drop the persecution complex.

There's no need to get so bloody defensive if it ain't about you. Just because you're an atheist as well.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
The trend of New Atheism goes alongside the alt-right in many ways in regards to world outlook. Different than humanism in that New Atheism is basically for edgelords online and Bill Maher.

What am I reading? The "new atheist" movement was the same as the old one. Out of the "new atheists" (Dawkins, Dennet, Harris, and Hitchens), Harris is the only one that espouses that kind of shit. The other three, while not perfect, are definitely more humanist and didn't subscribe to the alt right redpill shit. I've been anatheist forlong enough to remember when christians were falling all over themselves about the scary "new atheists", andyou sound just like them. There is nothing "new" about "new atheists", in fact, the movement is more closely aligned with secular humanist values and progressive values than ever before. Don't believe this type of disinformation. Atheists in general are not pimping phrenology, eugenics, and racism. They simply aren't

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Yes there is.

Plus the non-incel puritan logic lord types. That think women should be more "modest"

Drop the persecution complex.

There's no need to get so bloody defensive if it ain't about you. Just because you're an atheist as well.

Yeah I'd rather not be lumped in with bigots that believe or don't believe. This has everything to do with conservatism and zero to do with religiosity. Let it go, it isn't even germane to this discussion.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no. Oh noo. Just bathe, don't be an asshole and hit the goddamned gym. How hard is it? And is taking his man's word as appropriate a good replacement? I mean.
That's is exactly it though. You don't even need the gym.

Just don't be a cunt. Ya know.
Yeah I'd rather not be lumped in with bigots that believe or don't believe. This has everything to do with conservatism and zero to do with religiosity. Let it go, it isn't even germane to this discussion.
If you're not a bigot. Then i'm not talking about you.

Stop being so insecure.

Yes, it is very germane to the topic. Cause it's about that cunt and his base.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
That's is exactly it though. You don't even need the gym.

Just don't be a cunt. Ya know.

If you're not a racist or a bigot. Then i'm not talking about you.

Stop being so insecure.

Yes, it is very germane to the topic. Cause it's about that cunt and his base.

That cunt plays primarily to the religious conservatives and secondarily to the non religious conservatives. You're kidding yourself if you think that the second group is anywhere near the first in size and influence. Fox News and Daily Wire viewers are overwhelmingly white and CHRISTIAN. Me correcting you isn't insecurity, posting about atheism in a Ben Shapiro thread is effectively derailing because he isn't an atheist and neither are the majority of his viewers.

latex

Jul 5, 2018
If WAP goes #1 I hope Cardi & Meg send him a billboard sized, highly explicit thank you card 🥰

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
What am I reading? The "new atheist" movement was the same as the old one. Out of the "new atheists" (Dawkins, Dennet, Harris, and Hitchens), Harris is the only one that espouses that kind of shit. The other three, while not perfect, are definitely more humanist and didn't subscribe to the alt right redpill shit. I've been anatheist forlong enough to remember when christians were falling all over themselves about the scary "new atheists", andyou sound just like them. There is nothing "new" about "new atheists", in fact, the movement is more closely aligned with secular humanist values and progressive values than ever before. Don't believe this type of disinformation. Atheists in general are not pimping phrenology, eugenics, and racism. They simply aren't
The new atheist movement from the early/mid-00s did and does attract a lot of shitty people though. As an agnostic I've run into many atheists in real life and online since my teen years who were at best edgelords using "logic" to shit in muslims, women, etc. There's a lot of overlap and Shapiro appeals to the same edgy logic lords that Harris and Dawkins do.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That cunt plays primarily to the religious conservatives and secondarily to the non religious conservatives. You're kidding yourself if you think that the second group is anywhere near the first in size and influence. Fox News and Daily caller viewers are overwhelmingly white and CHRISTIAN. Me correcting you isn't insecurity, posting about atheism in a Ben Shapiro thread is effectively derailing because he isn't an atheist and neither are the majority of his viewers.
P3Qd2mF.gif

If WAP goes #1 I hope Cardi & Meg send him a billboard sized, highly explicit thank you card 🥰
Oh god. That would be perfect. 😂

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
The new atheist movement from the early/mid-00s did and does attract a lot of shitty people though. As an agnostic I've run into many atheists in real life and online since my teen years who were at best edgelords using "logic" to shit in muslims, women, etc. There's a lot of overlap and Shapiro appeals to the same edgy logic lords that Harris and Dawkins do.
Sure, and I'd wager that % is similar or lower than the amount of Christians saying very similar shit.
there are idiots in every group, this is not exclusive to atheism and Ben Shapiro is not an Atheist. Dawkins has become more problematic over time but what was he saying in the 00's that was considered "edgy"?

Gully Bully

Aug 19, 2019
Ben Shapiro doesn't even think hip-hop is music so I'm pretty sure his opinion will always be irrelevant.

Well I don't like hip hop too much either so in my opinion that common dislike might make his other opinions relevant so thanks for letting me know I should probably not victimize him so easily to cancel culture like I have been doing.

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't familiar with this song, but it's hilarious to see Helium Ben go full Charlton Heston when reading the lyrics. All the pearl-clutching and "Oh how dare they"

Then he outright admitted that he can't get his wife wet. That made me lose it.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Well I don't like hip hop too much either so in my opinion that common dislike might make his other opinions relevant so thanks for letting me know I should probably not victimize him so easily to cancel culture like I have been doing.
Lmao what? You can dislike a music genre but to argue that it isn't even music is ridiculous and ignorant.

And if you're gonna take Ben Shapiro's side because he hates hip-hop, regardless of all the pro-nazi stuff, you're probably an asshole.