• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I wish I could go back in time and relentlessly bully Ben Shapiro when he was in school. The fact that he's not getting a swirly right now actually infuriates me. What a fucking loser he is.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Was Ben home schooled? It's the only thing that would explain the other children not drowning him in a toilet.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I imagine he must be miserable. This guy went to Harvard. All of his classmates are probably CEOs, Wall street bankers, or highly paid lawyers, and what does he do? He hangs on out college campuses while being over 30, and whines about Mary Sues in Star Wars. Dude is so incredibly far from any actual power, and you just know that it burns him up inside.
Uhh, I'm pretty sure he has more power and money than the typical lawyer. He got what he wanted. I'm not happy about it, but it's the truth. He's one of the most popular voices on social media.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
I imagine he must be miserable. This guy went to Harvard. All of his classmates are probably CEOs, Wall street bankers, or highly paid lawyers, and what does he do? He hangs on out college campuses while being over 30, and whines about Mary Sues in Star Wars. Dude is so incredibly far from any actual power, and you just know that it burns him up inside.
Watch this interview, it's great insight into how he ticks. He was a trust fund baby that has always had ambitions of being an entertainer that couldn't make it in Hollywood so he turned to being a political pundit. He gets his paychecks from the Wilks brothers in order to disseminate their hardcore anarcho-capitalist ideology in a more palatable fashion to get back at the people who rejected him so "Hollywood/liberal culture" is no longer the prominent zeitgeist in America. Such a sad little man

Last edited:

Jiffy Smooth

Dec 12, 2018
I'm not sure there's ever been a funnier sequence of words than "This is what the feminist movement has always been about: wet ass P-word!"

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
The guy can be an asshat, fine, but this song is Idk, cheap as fuck? I don't mind people making fun of this kind of 'lyrics' no matter who they are and wasn't Cardi B like bragging about drugging and abusing people? Were there any consequences for that?

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
The irony of his last statement, like a full rounded human being can't write a song about fucking.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Sharpie's voice is such a grating noise. Nails on a chalkboard barely edges out his voice for annoying sounds.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Cardi can't even come close to touching his clicks. That fucker is most of the top ten performing things on facebook, daily.
While he's very popular, Facebook engagement numbers aren't real and never have been. The entire "pivot to video" movement that killed most of the best websites of the 2000s was inspired by FB's fraudulent view counts.

I just looked, and Megan Thee Stallion has double his subscribers on YouTube. Cardi B has 10 times as many. Same pattern for Twitter followers. And even on FB, Cardi B's page has more likes.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Ben got that voice that turns people into bullies. It is impossible to hear him speak and not want to kick his ass. He could be talking about the most benign shit and you'd still want to kick his ass.

LMAO.

Ben: " I don't get it mom I tried asking this kid at school if he wanted to come to my birthday party a-"
Ben's mom : " Uh uh...uh.. Uggh (plugs ears) shut the fuck up honey please"

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm wondering what kind of words they use during sex times themselves (if there is any...) Are they just quiet all the time? Do they use "d-word" or "p-word" (for both genitalia's..)?

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
As if he hasn't beat off to this dozens and dozens and dozens of times. Let alone his audience.