• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
latest

Ok Ben

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't have known this song even existed were it not for reactionaries like Shapiro signal boosting it.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not going to lie I'd be up for an album of Ben Shapiro reading the lyrics to rap songs.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
I hope Cardi B raps about Ben in her next song. I'd love a diss track to his shit.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
What's so funny about this is that he's kind of right at the end but just doesn't get it. Yeah, this shit is what feminists fight for (among other things, naturally). Sure it's vulgar and crass, but men have been making over the top sexual hip-hop since 2 Live Crew. Vulgarity when referencing men having promiscuous sex and pleasing countless women is totally acceptable but heaven forbid a woman own her sexuality and talk about her pussy the way men brag about their dicks.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine how pathetic you have to be to listen to this manchild speak for more than 5 seconds and find him legitimately impressive

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I feel like this was already a meme and now it's real. How is he so oblivious to his own frumpy ass.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of those things where he'll whine about this then get caught chained up in a sex dungeon gagged and getting pissed on 6 months later.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Hey remember when that nasal-voiced assclown accused a prominent Thatcherite of being "on the left" because he held his positions and documented quotes up to scrutiny and actually acted like a journalist.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually hilarious content out of context. But the context of this being Ben Shapiro, a white supremacist apologist shithead trying to make an argument about feminism to his audience of chauvinist Trump supporting white boys is inescapable.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"This is what feminists fought for" is one of those phrases that uneducated people hear in an argumentative fallacy and think to themselves "wow, that's so true" when in reality it's a statement that means absolutely nothing of substance at all. Critiquing music for being laden with sexual imagery, immorality and profanity comes across as massive pearl clutching in a world where every other country song references alcohol and heterosexual romantic advances of questionable consent.

It's like Ben just can't accept the inconceivable fact that a piece of art wasn't made for his very specific tribe.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
People view this guy as a credible source of information and a bastion of "conservative intellectualism" because he gish gallops over freshman college students and uploads it to youtube LOL

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Hey remember when he denied climate change then in the same breath said even if it was real it's not that bad because you can just sell your underwater house

Deleted member 2699

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Ben Shapiro is happy wasting his life on this stupid, meaningless bullshit.

I should clarify by what I'm calling stupid, meaningless bullshit. What I mean is I wonder if he's happy being this angry about nothing, being this petulant about something that fewer and fewer people find offense to in the year *checks notes* 2020. I wonder if he's happy being perceived as an ignorant child.

I imagine he must be miserable. This guy went to Harvard. All of his classmates are probably CEOs, Wall street bankers, or highly paid lawyers, and what does he do? He hangs on out college campuses while being over 30, and whines about Mary Sues in Star Wars. Dude is so incredibly far from any actual power, and you just know that it burns him up inside.