• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 11, 2018
The comments on the video they released yesterday were absolutely disgusting. Good for Ben to speak up and tell all of those ignorant, hateful bigots that they are NOT welcome to be part of the EZA community.

trimin

Oct 25, 2017
I hope hateful bigots continue to be shunned by the larger community like this. Exiled. Like ship them in a box to Antarctica.

EDIT: Leave a hole in the box though. I'm not cruel like them.

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Love and respect. Ben is awesome, so is Isla and the rest of EZA crew. Genuinely the nicest group of people I know of in the industry.

Knowing their content and the way they treat others, I don't understand why any viewer would think that it's okay to be transphobic around them, I really don't, you'd have to be as oblivious as you are hateful.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Good on Ben.

Even before this, Isla seemed like she would get hate because her personal/political views would come out in the content. We all know how Gamers™ hate when you're "political".

Not really surprised by the comments. Reminds me of when KindaFunny went through that whole thing a few years back and a lot of members of that community showed their asses.