• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What Is The M Word?

• maga

Votes: 58 19.0%
  • Slur for a short person

Votes: 40 13.1%
  • Mouse

Votes: 82 26.9%
  • Mhor Two The Mark Morld

Votes: 125 41.0%

• Total voters

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
Someone tell that dude that body posture during a punch doesn't work like that, it's the opposite leg that helps with balance and the swing for a stronger punch.
I'm sorry, you seem to be forgetting that Ben Garrison, the guy who makes a living drawing funny cartoons, can neither draw or be funny.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
It's a Small World, now a leftist anthem. You absolutely love to see it comrades.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Man I wish they really did exclude Trump supporters. The lines would be about 90 percent less obnoxious

Oct 25, 2017
9intppj3o8m11.jpg

That's a parody.

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I made the poll before I saw that post saying it really was "Mouse"

I put it on the poll as a 2nd joke vote...

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Donald at a kids theme park wearing no pants. Throw that sick fucker out.

Wait, is he punching Donald because the duck shares the same name as Trump?

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
If you need to use that much text to make your point in a 'political' cartoon, you've already failed. To be fair, it wouldn't surprise me if a huge chunk of the intended audience couldn't read anyway.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
"We're going to treat all people like people. However, no Nazis or anti-vaxxers are allowed".

Oh, the horror. 60 years ago, Ben Garrison would've been doing cartoons about the horrors of desegregation. Hell, he almost still does.

Vish

Oct 28, 2017
I'm guessing he's also anti-vaccine because politics. He didn't have a logical reason, he just does what he is told.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I figured it was 'mouse.'

A mouse is what Mickey is, so you cannot call him that.

The same way the n-word refers to what a black person is according to him, and Garrison is lamenting that you can't call black people that. It's obvious.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this shit is conservative buzzword bingo. They really find a lot to be outraged about, don't they?