• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow I had no idea this was out tomorrow!Also on gamepass? Fuck yes!!!!!!! It's been like 4 years.....

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
i need to unplug my internet. i still need to work tomorrow but i need to jump right into it without seeing impressions all over era

ugh cant wait
after waiting literal years

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
What a wonderful day for games. Will check out the Fortune Island expansion for FH4 while waiting for this to unlock.

Can't wait to dive in after so long. OST is incredible so far.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's been more than that lol. IIRC it was announced before the Xbox One even came out.

It was revealed at E3 in 2013 and was said to have already been in development for "years" before they announced it.

So at least probably six or seven and a half years in development.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
So do we know a price yet? And why's that so secretive to begin with? Does it have to do with gamespass?

rybrad

Oct 25, 2017
So, dead body location, is it 100% random since it is procedural and you need to hope you find it again (like could it spawn at the very end of the game if you died at the start)? If you die before recovering it then is it gone for good like souls in Souls games? I am super pumped to pick this up tomorrow, it felt like it would never come out.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Downloading it now, £20 in the U.K. which is a solid price, not available in GP yet though, feels legitimately weird after all these years that I now finally own this game, so excited to start it though.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So, dead body location, is it 100% random since it is procedural and you need to hope you find it again (like could it spawn at the very end of the game if you died at the start)? If you die before recovering it then is it gone for good like souls in Souls games? I am super pumped to pick this up tomorrow, it felt like it would never come out.

I imagine this is part of the mystery in figuring out this game. I'm hoping that it's like a mix of everything I love about these games.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Guess I'll download this in the morning when it's on gamepass. Game is on the site for £19.99 but no gamepass yet. Ashen was available on store and gamepass from the get go last week so no idea why this isn't.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Updated the link in the OP with the new page to download the game on Xbox.

Downloading now in Canada.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I was able to use the below link to install with gamepass. (Follow link, sign in, you should see a "install on my devices" message. Downloading now!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/b...entAuth=1&lc=1033&activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Weird, it just says BELOW is not avaible for me on that page. If I log in and go to my store:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/below/c3twvmk3bnnj
It just says to buy the game for £19.99, nothing about gamepass like other games have.

Bugalugs214

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Feels so good just exploring, loving the little details.
Special mention to the music and sound effects really captured the feel of exploring on your own through the dark caves.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
It's absolute trash that I have to sit through a whole other work day tomorrow before I can play this. OP why would you post this and make me wait like this?

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
If anyone in the UK has any luck with getting this on gamepass could you quote this and let me know, thanks. It seems other regions have it on their gamepass but in the UK it isn't available yet - only to purchase from the store separately.

SCRATCH THAT: It became avaible on the UK Gamepass at 1am UK time.

And I'm in! Going to play for an hour and then head to sleep at 2am. I've waited for this game for what feels like forever, gotta see what it's turned out like.

Last edited:

Cromulent Word

Co-founder @ Capy
Verified
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Lots going on so not a lot of Nathan in this thread. We weren't being secretive about price, we just thought it would be up on the store earlier. The game is $24.99. On steam you can also get the soundtrack for $7.99 (slightly less than elsewhere).

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man wish the Steam release was now like the Xbox one apparently.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Downloading now but I really should go to bed.

Holy shit @ the soundtrack posted earlier. I'm going to like this game a lot, I just know it.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa...that first track on the OST. That's damn good. Giving me Boards of Canada vibes.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Lots going on so not a lot of Nathan in this thread. We weren't being secretive about price, we just thought it would be up on the store earlier. The game is $24.99. On steam you can also get the soundtrack for $7.99 (slightly less than elsewhere).

Thanks. Figured that was the case after looking at the AUD price but wanted to be sure before updating the post.

TheDave545

Nov 4, 2017

Absolute stunning game, and that sound quality is up their with the big AAA tier companies....and man that soundtrack, credit to all involved.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Totally picking this up on Steam asap. I was interested in this even when the first trailer was shown years ago.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
About 30 minutes in, liking everything so far. Very atmospheric and I like how distinct the enemies stand out from the background

Oct 25, 2017
Downloading...

giphy.gif

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
Ok what am I missing...? I cant even figure out to get into the cave, there is a broken bridge and I cant do anything with it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.