• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, this seems to have just happened minutes ago so no news stories yet, just footage. It looks like a damn nuke!

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
wtf

Sky News just ran with it as a breaking news piece, but it didn't look THAT big from what I managed to see.

That third video is especially terrifying.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that the fire gave people enough time to clear the area and that nothing toxic is released into the air.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck that shockwave is immense. I don't think I've ever seen better footage of this occurring in a populated area. I hope this was just an accident and not intentional.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
fucking hell. The Youtube video says "fire works" explosion. Is that confirmed?

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Jesus christ what the fuck was that...I need to find out where this was. I have a lot of family in Beirut...

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Whoa! Seeing the wave in the water and the cloud in the sky approach the person holding the camera, then getting blown back is absolutely terrifying.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I have ever seen such a visible shockwave. I hope no one died but those chances are probably very slim

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
That's a big ass explosion regardless. That white building must have been obliterated.

The victims count might very well be massive i think.