• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
EgB9DfMWkAM2NDr

Looked better before.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Well, at least this administration is consistent in trying to remove color from the White House.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, they've even removed the colour from the flowerbeds!

selfnoise

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps it's churlish of me, but I feel I should point out that Tulips don't bloom this time of year anyhow.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
To be fair, these photos were shot with different levels of cloud coverage which make the post-renovation photo look diffuse and desaturated in comparison. The removal of trees and colorful flowers are an odd choice though but I imagine a lot of that could be explained by the differing seasons.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Where'd the historic cherry trees go?

Where did all the flowers go?

This administration can't even garden well.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Such a shame, the colors before were vibrant and beautiful, now it just looks drab and soulless.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
There's plenty of flowers in there, they just haven't bloomed. I like both looks, but prefer the update. Just wish they had kept those trees, which I think are Dogwoods.

Mr. Wonderful

Oct 27, 2017
Tan suit level of stupid thread.

In most spaces such as this, different plants are rotated in and out depending on the season so that something is always in bloom. The biggest change here is the removal of the trees.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
The overcast gives the second pic less pop and color. But they both look nice anywho. Leaning towards the first.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
If only making questionable renovations to the white house were the worst of it. Plenty of actual awful shit to drag trump over.