• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
hLcEkSh.jpg

Creed Bratton

Aug 29, 2019
Shitty CEO aside, they're just plain shitty pillows. My in-laws gifted us some a few years ago, and they immediately sat in a basement closet. The only reason they sell well is because they advertise so much on TV and sell in stores where people that watch daytime TV shop.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I wrote to Costco and Amazon requesting that they do this when he showed up at the White House.

I'd encourage you all to do the same!

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These private corporations are refusing to sell his product!

Conservative censorship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who used to work for Kohl's: good. Fucking hated seeing this fuckers face

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me just has to wonder if the pillow is even that good

There have to be better pillows, right

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
1. Cheer on an insurrection and promote lies about election fraud
2. Get sued by Dominion for slander and libel
3. Get product dropped by a few national chains
4. Profit?

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
This is so hilarious. I've never heard a single good thing about MyPillow and always hated the commercials. Who thought a former crackhead wouldn't rip them off?

Wish I could say the same lol. My grandparents love his shit. They have like 4 of his Pillows, bought a lot his 'custom' towels, and got a lot of their friends to buy them, too. Said they were planning to buy his new bedsheets at some point.

The Grizz

Oct 27, 2017
I wish the MyPillow store in our local mall would stop carrying MyPillow. That would really show him!

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
I don't understand why this dude couldn't just keep selling his fake miracle pillows by saying they can cure MS, why hamper your business this way?

And anyway, how did a Pillow manufacturer get so much notoriety and access to the president?

His ads spam fox news incessantly. You know all the studies showing repitition works? I'm pretty sure that's how he got so much fame. Everytime I go home to visit my parents I hear his ads on all the time. My parents fell for his schtick and even bought one and claim it's so comfortable *sigh*. I don't even know how, he sounds like a con man from the get go. Then again they also are republicans/trumpers (Though I feel they'd be for whoever was the republican candidate, they are definitely fall in line republicans. But they didn't even dislike him before he got the nomination).