• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crimsonskies

Alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
Yeah, 100,000 people is A LOT of people
It'll likely be a lot less in a few weeks.

tenor.gif

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Yet another example of white people copying black people and doing a worse job at it.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Ryan Goodman @rgoodlaw

Fox News anchor asks Fox News reporter: can you hear the MAGA crowd from a couple blocks away?

Answer: Only "faintly" and instead hearing the construction that's going up "for the inauguration reviewing stand for President-Elect Biden and his family."

12:28 PM · Nov 14, 2020

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
lol is it confirmed that Trump's headed to the golf court, or was that just a joke?
>

Jim Sciutto @jimsciutto

President Trump arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling Virginia at 10:44am. This is the 412th day he has spent at one of his properties and 301st day he's spent at one of his golf clubs during his presidency.

11:13 AM · Nov 14, 2020

The New York Times @nytimes

President Trump's motorcade drove by hundreds of supporters, who had gathered in Washington to protest the outcome of the presidential election, on the way to his private golf club in Virginia on Saturday. https://nyti.ms/2IrJLfB

12:20 PM · Nov 14, 2020

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The consequence of calling AZ for Biden earlier than other networks:

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Eurgh, get the fuck out of my city you racist losers. And LMAO at him driving past them to go golfing. That is just perfect.

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
Last edited:

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn

Ryan Goodman @rgoodlaw

Fox News anchor asks Fox News reporter: can you hear the MAGA crowd from a couple blocks away?

Answer: Only "faintly" and instead hearing the construction that's going up "for the inauguration reviewing stand for President-Elect Biden and his family."

12:28 PM · Nov 14, 2020

If the state lawsuits pan out like everyone, Fox will eat him alive. I expect all the news network to cover it, but since Trump is their ratings gold I imagine its going to turn into Trump TMZ 24/7.

The opinion side will still claim its the deep state and the usual deflection, but since drama=ratings the editorial slide will let much more Trump negative news than they've done on the air to keep that stew simmering, particularly since he's trying to sever ties.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
media better have aeriel shots and not try to play this off as some huge gathering. compare the turnout to the almost yub nub levels of celebration when biden won

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'm coming to the conclusion that most are just people that vote song party lines irrespective of candidates. I actually don't even think half of the Trump voters are MAGA die hards.
Plenty of people who vote for one issue and if that issue is something the republican party stands or its what they will vote for.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Someone addressing the crowd has updated the estimate to 2 million

They are now reciting the pledge of allegiance

The maximum delusion, cult follower network stream (Right Side Broadcast Network): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whUGwjpc00U

If nothing else, the broadcast is such a clusterfuck it's funny just for that. Currently two audio streams overlapping one another.

LJ11

Oct 25, 2017
One of the barbers at my local shop is going to this thing, he'll be back giving customers haircuts on Monday. What could possibly go wrong?