• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/01/meaghans-standardize-spelling-of-their-name/

TORONTO – Breaking through intense political gridlock, the Toronto Council of Me(a)g(h)ans struck a deal late last night to finally standardize the spelling of their name.

"On behalf of Megan, Meaghan, Megyn, Meagan, and Meggan, I'm proud to announce we are now collectively known as Meagghayn," said the director formerly known as Meaghan. "It's long and cumbersome, but it's how we spell our name now."

Outside observers are hoping this new standardized spelling will make buying personalized keychains easier, and nearby Starbucks employees have been reported celebrating their decreased workload by deliberately spelling Geoffrey with a J.

It's satire, come on

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
The council of Stephanie, Stefanie, Stephany and Stefany would like to introduce an amendment.

thecowboypoet

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
rb3Zps.gif

Oct 28, 2017
I saw a person in an email today with the name "Ambar" and I read it as "Am-bar". But now I think her parents meant it as "Amber".

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Sean/Shawn/Shaun/Shon should also be standardised. Make the first one the official one.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Personally, I'm going to hold out my thoughts on this decision until they manage to poll some Helens first.