• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Who the hell cares what Gaston and LeFou were up to before Beauty and the Beast?

So, when is Judge Frollo getting his own mini-series?
At least he actually has some backstory with his brother. Not six episodes worth, but something...

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gaston is great at the Magic Kingdom. One of the best character meet and greets of all time.

Not too sure about a series about him though.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably one of the biggest "who asked for this?" ever. Gaston fucking sucks

Rikucrafter

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Australia
Once Upon a Time is my favourite show ever but I don't feel I could ever trust Kitsis and Horowitz with anything again after the steaming dump they took over Once in its second half :(

Crimsonskies

Alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
odv5j.gif

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Disney+ is so bad for new content. They should just make an MCU service because that's the only decent thing Disney does.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No i mean 2020's as in the 20's like the 90's.
haha yeah i was just making a dumb joke about how everything coming to the service is like a year out or more.

it's truly trash, it's been about 4 months since they said they would fix The Simpsons aspect ratio and they haven't even bothered to make good on that yet

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bullshit. This is just a BoJack Horseman gag that somehow escaped into the real world somehow.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is probably one of the biggest "who asked for this?" ever. Gaston fucking sucks

Gaston in the original animated film is a fantastic villain and easily one of Disney's most memorable.

The remake's Gaston fucking sucks (Luke Evans' solid performance be damned) and alters a lot of what made him great. As that whole film did with the classic really. A series like this looks to just a bigger dive into making that sucky Gaston suck more. It's pretty unbearable.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You could make this work if each episode was 5 minutes long and solely a musical number like the original Gaston.

That could be fun to watch to just see like 6 new Menkin Musical Compositions with Luke Evans overracting and singing as Gaston.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
If it's about LeFoy and his unrequited love with Gaston then by all means let's do it

grand

Oct 25, 2017
But Gaston doesn't have a personality. His whole thing is that he's an empty douche to contrast the Beast.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I hate admitting this but I truly only subscribe to the service because of franchise shit. I love original content, but the only stuff Disney Plus could provide that interests me are things that I'm already into like star wars, marvel and Pixar. So far none of the original content on service has interested me expect for the shorts and imagineering doc

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Disney straight up a wack studio. They're lucky they bought Marvel its the only thing of worth on their roster now they can milk so many established IPs in there since the other side of the coin is stuff like Lion King Origins, Beauty and Beast origins, Star Wars Lando Origins, Droid Origins.