• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Holy fucking shit

You'll be modding those levels on PC and bring them over to Oculus Quest.

mod please shift this to the gaming forum!

Last edited:

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, megaton. No wires + custom tracks makes Quest the unrivalled best way to play this for me.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
was worried for a moment on if the Quest will be handicapped badly due to lack of mod support vs the Steam versions :D

OP
OP
Arthands

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Considering that the PC is only for level editing and not running the game, this means people can do it even on a cheap low end PC or laptop.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
Fuck yes. I've been messing around with the Quest for a little while now and absolutely love it.

How does the Quest tracking compare to Rift or Vive tracking?

I've been playing on PSVR for months now and got the Platinum and completed all the Expert+ tracks and I got hooked on custom tracks on a Rift S a friend of mine just bought.
So I need custom tracks in life now but I am not sure if the Quest will deliver the same experience when it comes to crazy custom tracks as Rift or Vive would.

OP
OP
Arthands

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How does the Quest tracking compare to Rift or Vive tracking?

I've been playing on PSVR for months now and got the Platinum and completed all the Expert+ tracks and I got hooked on custom tracks on a Rift S a friend of mine just bought.
So I need custom tracks in life now but I am not sure if the Quest will deliver the same experience when it comes to crazy custom tracks as Rift or Vive would.
If you are from PSVR, safe to say its an upgrade.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
And the day that happens is the day I buy a Quest. It will be a beat saber device. And I'll also play a rhythm game with custom levels on it.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some of the custom levels seriously feel amazing in Beat Saber. Critical feature for the game in my mind.