• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you watched Beastars yet?

• Yes

Votes: 264 55.7%
  • No

Votes: 113 23.8%
  • Not yet, but I will now

Votes: 97 20.5%

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2017
Here, but still not a ton

Thanks. I was looking for that thread

Season 1 had a lot more hype around it but I think this season was just as good

If people did what I did and started reading the manga after season 1. There might not be that much enthusiasm to talk about season 2 lol. But overall I thought it was a solid season!

that makes sense

I'm interested in starting the manga now, myself.
Can you tell me what issues to start reading where season 2 left off?

sAbobo

Dec 1, 2018
If people did what I did and started reading the manga after season 1. There might not be that much enthusiasm to talk about season 2 lol. But overall I thought it was a solid season!
Yep. Tried to watch after falling in love with season 1 but just can't get past knowing how it ends.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017

that makes sense

You should start reading after where season 1 stopped (Chapter 46 or 48 IIRC). There's not a ton missing, but there's some major stuff about Legoshi's childhood and general background that's fairly important going forward and completely absent from season 2.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

that makes sense

Yeah I'd recommend starting at chapter 46 as a previous poster said. They cut some small scenes from season 2 that are pretty important for the rest of the series.

Oct 31, 2017
You should start reading after where season 1 stopped (Chapter 46 or 48 IIRC). There's not a ton missing, but there's some major stuff about Legoshi's childhood and general background that's fairly important going forward and completely absent from season 2.

Yeah I'd recommend starting at chapter 46 as a previous poster said. They cut some small scenes from season 2 that are pretty important for the rest of the series.

Ohh.. good looking out!