• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this game lights up the sales charts. Bayo 2 never got the sales it deserved stuck on the Wii U; this should easily outsell that version, and hopefully be a nice little success.

Enough to get that Wonderful 101 port greenlit

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Anyways good reviews all around.

Bayonetta is excellent, and I'm looking forward to Bayonetta 3!

Pepin

Oct 27, 2017
London
Daily Star Online, 5/5:

Bayonetta Nintendo Switch Review: The console's newest must-own classic

How Platinum managed to get this game running in 720p at 60FPS on the Switch is incredible. It's witchcraft.

Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 are both masterclasses in action, shining examples of fast-paced combat gameplay. You can complete both games in around ten hours each, but if you want to master the combos, get yourself gold medals for all the challenges, unlock everything there is to unlock, then you've got a package here that is going to keep you feverishly mashing the buttons on your Switch for days, if not weeks. This remaster truly offers incredible value.

Wowfunhappy

Oct 27, 2017
How Platinum managed to get this game running in 720p at 60FPS on the Switch is incredible. It's witchcraft.
I mean, other than the fact that it drops frames very frequently?

Not that I'm complaining per se, I just don't know it's "incredible".

Deleted member 5167

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hVYma8b.gif

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Come on USGamer, show me that 5/5! ;)

Also, come on nin-nin, ship my game already! D:

iamsirjoshua

Oct 28, 2017
Picked this up at launch on WiiU, but didn't end up getting very far. A lot of that was issues I had with the WiiU as opposed to not liking the game. I love using the Switch, though, so I finally have the opportunity to correct my foolish ways. Very excited to pick this up on Friday.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon didn't ship my copy yet... They are officially shipping it tomorrow, but I had hopes they would ship today, so I could play it tomorrow instead of Friday.

They wait is getting too long.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to the Japanese version ocming out in a few days and seeing if preordering the LE was actually worth the extra cost

Hope I don't see an unboxing video that includes "and here is the DLC code for bayo 1" lol

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Triple dipping on Bayo 1 and double dipping on Bayo 2.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you haven't already
Play Bayonetta 2

Full review coming tomorrow, bit too busy with Valentines today to finalise everything. Bayonetta 2 is one of the best games of all time though and Bayonetta 1 is the second best of its genre.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP2I9zWjmek

IGN gave a 9.0 to Bayonetta 2 specifically in this review and mostly stood by their original review and just added this version smooths out some rough edges.

Bizarrely controversial though judging by the like/dislike ratio...

Apparently they gave a better score to the original release, so it's weird for people that a better performing version gets a lower score.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I'll double dip on both Bayo 1 and Bayo 2 when I get out of my self I forced ban on buying video games. Stupid backlog...

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I will probably pick these up somewhere down the line. I have never played either. I have a nice backlog to get through before I reach them though.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Makes me wish I was able to get into these and liked them as much as everyone else seems to. Would be another reason to buy a Switch, since I'm having a hard time justifying it for just Mario.

The first was decent when I rented it and beat it alongside Darksiders, but I much preferred the latter game and couldn't get into Bayo 2.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this game lights up the sales charts. Bayo 2 never got the sales it deserved stuck on the Wii U; this should easily outsell that version, and hopefully be a nice little success.

Enough to get that Wonderful 101 port greenlit

I still firmly believe that's coming.