• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Cool, I'll give it a try. Seems kinda weird that we haven't heard anything about this game in ages and it's releasing in a month though.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cool to see the different gameplay variety in the levels. That was something I remember people being concerned about was whether the game was just going to be a pure beat-em-up aside from the turbo bike levels.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
This looks amazing. Rare and Dlala knocked it out of the park. Personality and gameplay look great. Let's go!

Invoker

Chicken Chaser
May 29, 2019
To be honest, It doesn't looks bad, looks like an Cartoon Network animated series nowadays.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
This looks amazing. Sometimes I worry about older titles being "modernized", but it feels very much in alignment with the style of the older ones.

Glassjaw

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Going for that Saturday morning cartoon vibe. Loving it! Lots of variety in gameplay. Should be a blast with the kids. Game pass keeps on giving.

Oct 28, 2017
Call me crazy, but that looks a lot better than I thought it was going to. Throwing in random SHMUP and puzzle elements just to mix things up. Seems fun.

KodiakGTS

Jun 4, 2018
I'm actually really digging it. The first few times I saw the game it didn't do much for me, but that was a good trailer. Who knows if the game will be good, but I'll definitely give it a shot now.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I hope we get plenty more of these in the future:

EeQqpV0XkAU8oGg

I know Rare is a new IP driven studio, so overseeing collaboration with external teams to bring back their brillant catalogue of IP is something I really want to see in the future

Oct 27, 2017
The bike and platforming sections look really fun. The combat doesn't look as fun as Streets of Rage 4 though.

overall this looks like a pleasant surprise

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
Has there been any word on a physical release? I'd get a unique pleasure being able to buy a disc from Gamestop.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Art Style is beautiful and there looks like something for everyone in there

Brawler
Shooters
Bike Riding
Platforming

Free on Gamepass, I'm down

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
I hope we get plenty more of these in the future:

EeQqpV0XkAU8oGg

I know Rare is a new IP driven studio, so overseeing collaboration with external teams to bring back their brillant catalogue of IP is something I really want to see in the future
Same here. I've been saying this for a while. Open the vault and take pitches or find partners that want to work on reimagining of some old unused IP. Perfect smaller experiences for Game Pass too

Oct 25, 2017
Clicked on it ready to hate, but that looked... great? Really smooth animation work, love the variety as well. Will definitely play this.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry what? This was just announced out of nowhere today? So weird.

Com_Raven

Brand Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa
I never played Battletoads, but this looks fun, gameplay-wise. And I also kinda dig the art style, a bit surprised to see people being so down on it, to be honest.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Gameplay variety looks fine and fun now, but damn do I still deeply hate this art style.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This actually looks like it might turn out alright.

I'm glad it's not just a beat em up, looks like there is plenty of variety in the gameplay just like the OG batteltoads.

They should have included this in the Xbox game showcase.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
Looks better than the last game play we saw. Gonna play with on game pass with my son. We had a blast with streets of rage.

E.Balboa

Oct 30, 2017
Florianópolis, Brazil
I just called my 6yo to watch the trailer with me and we're damn excited to co-op this like we did SoR4 multiple times.
Great variety of gameplay styles and genres too. Seems like a lot of fun.
Extra development time seems to have helped a lot!

Check it out

Oct 25, 2017
Same here. I've been saying this for a while. Open the vault and take pitches or find partners that want to work on reimagining of some old unused IP. Perfect smaller experiences for Game Pass too

Playtonic x Banjo. Haven't heard much out of them lately and The Impossible Lair came out of nowhere.

We deserve it.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
Looks fantastic tbh, i have zero idea why people are complaining about the art style.