• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
USA
n2zfp830cgv31.png
I cannot look at this guy and not see Jimmy Carr.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
ao3qf5qjohv31.png

I know hoping for as much sea battle as 1942 was sadly too optimistic, but the map design is a complete downgrade when it comes to boat usage compared to bf4 paracel storm takes inspiration from. I was at least hoping to see a come back to that flag on/in a wreckage. :/

On another more positive note I like the UI change the patch brought us.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone on Xbox also not have the new game icon? I see PS and PC have it. But it isnt changing on Xbox for me.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ao3qf5qjohv31.png

I know hoping for as much sea battle as 1942 was sadly too optimistic, but the map design is a complete downgrade when it comes to boat usage compared to bf4 paracel storm takes inspiration from. I was at least hoping to see a come back to that flag on/in a wreckage. :/

On another more positive note I like the UI change the patch brought us.
Wow that map looks great, do we have a screenshot of Iwo Jima too?

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I hope there's a way to transfer my Origin games like BFV to Steam without having to buy them again.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Game arrived today and the update is 55gb damn, to be fair this is after putting the disc in my ps4 for the first time.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
nj7q493mohv31.png

Very different from the classic map.
Completely different, but the scale here looks amazing. Looks authentic and makes 1943 look kiddie in comparison. It actually reminds me of Hill 137 from BC2 Vietnam looking down the hill, minus the napalm.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Give me Battle Of Bulge it all I want heck I rather had it this year instead of Pacific. The snow forests would fit the current weather and with it being Winter soon

Oct 27, 2017
Highlights:
• Yeehaw outfit
• Fall 2021 BF

I played a couple of rounds on the new patch. Probably a lot of people are using Garand, but I have died a ton to that weapon.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to have a good semi auto weapon in the Garand when this game is ruled by automatics due to their proficiency even at longer distances. Hope the Jungle Carbine is fun.

Oct 27, 2017
Whatever is next for BF5, I hope emplacement weapons get some love. Paks are still useless because we can't turn them for example, when one of the big features before launch was that we could tow them. Plus they can even get oneshotted by tanks.

Also I need a Bofors gun because I just love the sound of that thing, also it's technically already in the game with the british AA Valentine.

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously? Still getting "Could not fetch report" after games.

Also, what happened to my slide? Now instead of double clicking the right stick (which is my crouch button), I have to double tap Circle (which is my melee button) so every time I slide, I also melee.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Way past assault class level 14 and still not letting me use STG 44. In a match it says unlock next round in main menu it says it locked until level 13.

DarkManX

Dec 20, 2017
Way past assault class level 14 and still not letting me use STG 44. In a match it says unlock next round in main menu it says it locked until level 13.
I remember this happened a lot after the release (?) and the fix was playing a full match with the class and unlock after the round done.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Anyone with problems getting into a match? Can't play the game, it crashes on the loading screen getting into a match (PC)

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Very happy to hear that EA will give BFV more time to breath and expand. I feel like this troubled game is finally going to reach its full potential now. I'll probably buy some skins to support the devs.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
God damn the new footage looks really really good.
I'm also super impressed with the overhaul to all the aspects of in game sound.

Everything is much punchier and I think that improves the prior lackluster atmosphere.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
I hope I'm wong since I really think this is an amazing news both for bf5 and the next battlefield game, but wonder what is the likelyhood that it's playing on words and that it can still mean than Bad Company 2 is part of the "multiple exciting remasters of fan favorite games " they have planned.