• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
There is new music also.

n2zfp830cgv31.png

OP
OP

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait are the maps live? I was thinking Thursday for the maps to be available for playing and today was just the update with everything.

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
New loading screen looks great!
I may try the new maps as soon as they drop.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish there was like four maps or more with this new Pacific stuff. It seems kind of small to have just three maps with just the Americans and Japanese

Mr Eric

Oct 28, 2017
wow, that's a lot of specializations for the tanks... Is it only for the US/JP ones or do they add some extra specialization to the british and german ones as well ?

And we get some hairstyles now as well ?

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
first gameplay from Westie

Edit : better video from JF IMO...

How hard would it be for at least one of them to show us the map/spawn configuration.. -_-"

PStorm seems like a really nice Conquest map, but I can't say what I have seen of Iwo Jima make me feels good about how it will play on Conquest... Sadly almost nothing about boat, let alone warship, so ... can't say all of that help with the nostalgic of 1942 like me.

They seems to have done some good work on vehicles spec, which is really nice to see. Yet at the same time, like Jackfrags says, makes me want to see a rework of the existing one, but given the speed at which they release content ...

PintSizedSlasher

The Wise Ones
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Yep, the M1 Garand is insane close to midrange. And it sounds so nice.... 🤤
New music and visuals are also very nice. If the new maps are good (all post release maps are great, so I'm confident these will be as well), it's shaping up to be a great update.
Kudos to you and the rest of the crew elenarie !

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The in depth spec trees look great, it makes up for the small vehicle selection. Overall, everything looks good. It looks like BF again.

I wish it was paid DLC so we could have gotten more, but this looks like a solid start.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I heard it's a 3 shot kill up to 50 meters and fires at 360rpm but the last specialization makes it a 3 shot kill at all ranges but reduces fire rate to 300rpm. Do you think it needs that last specialization?
Difficult to say. Its already very accurate. But you have only 8 rounds and you usually spam alot of them on one person. So slower rof might be better because you spam less and are even more accurate.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
Difficult to say. Its already very accurate. But you have only 8 rounds and you usually spam alot of them on one person. So slower rof might be better because you spam less and are even more accurate.
Reads like that would make it better than the recon's ZH-29 on almost any situtation with the added bonus of no x3 scope glint....

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Assaults always get the best stuff!

Other classes aren't really allowed to shoot anything:-

Medics just throw smokes
Supports just play hide and seek on rubble
Recons lovingly document distant wildlife

DodgeAnon

Oct 25, 2017
Been watching a lot of footage from the Gamechangers of The Pacific (TwoAngryGamers are showing off 100gb's worth of footage on their Twitch channel right now) update and it looks absolutely fantastic.

Truly has that Battlefield feel to the maps + chaos factor to the gameplay.

It looks visually stunning as well! Can't wait to jump back in after months of not playing.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
really does feel like the turnaround right guys?

idk how long the momentum will last. Even 2 maps is not enough and i will be waiting for wake island. Ive often been disappointed with the dlc maps, but Sundan was great.

maps like mercury felt like missed opportunities without boats (can we finally extend that map to include the island).

i hope iwo jima isnt too small and pacific island looks great

something else i hope for: new structures/assets.

Hopefully more maps early 2020 too so that the pacific truly feels like a big expansion

...can we hope for the eastern front after that? We need D-Day and Stalingrad

Oct 27, 2017
Finally, at this point in WW2 people started growing hair.

But there is something weird in the character creator: selecting character (Bob, John, Stacey) is always presented with the basic helm. Even if I select the hair option, browsing through characters is always with the helmet :(

Zareth

Oct 25, 2017
I was messing around on the live servers and it looks like flares last somewhere around 20-30 seconds now. That's a huge buff.

RNG

Oct 25, 2017
Hope we get more big full-scale maps in 2020, seems like the game is heading in the right direction now.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
It's totally ridiculous that Assault is so over-kitted
Im disappointed they arent rebalancing classes

would rather support get the new at gadget and even the aa gadget with restrictions on resupplying as support

suppressors should also start becoming a thing that maybe medics have exclusive access to

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Iwo Jima is going be my map I'm a player who loves attack and defence type modes why I always loved Rush and Operations type modes never conquest as it was too much running around at times.

that final sector on Iwo Jima sounds insane 1 flag with 64 players swarming over it on top a mountain

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Dice knocked it out of the park. :)

Now please give a little more Pacific, Normandy and the Eastern Front.