• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stock

Oct 25, 2017
Luxembourg
So do you have to spend a hundred dollars to start playing on PC today? If I wait until the peasant launch date (11/20th?), will all the early access players have all the overpowered builds/weapons, so I'll be destroyed and farmed online? This whole multi-day early access thing has me really confused.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So do you have to spend a hundred dollars to start playing on PC today? If I wait until the peasant launch date (11/20th?), will all the early access players have all the overpowered builds/weapons, so I'll be destroyed and farmed online? This whole multi-day early access thing has me really confused.

You can spend 20 dollars and have a 10hour trial today

itssomething.jpg

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Played my first grand operation. Oh my fucking GOD I love this shit.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I only spent $15 on 1 month of origin access premier and I can play already.

hoserx

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio

You can join origin access premier for $15 and play the game today.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How's BFV on the OLED? I've only owned LCDs but Im thinking about upgrading this holiday to OLED. No issue with image retention?

I only played on my monitor so far, but I'll connect my OLED to my PC soon.

The game has options to change the color of UI elements like the red stuff.

Its very OLED friendly from what I remember from the beta.

Oct 27, 2017
You really had to use that concept art, didn't you?

When I saw a heavy tank-destroyer, I though awesome, DICE will add a lot of depth and strategy in terms of vehicles. However, no tank destroyers in the game... It is a perfect counter-balance to the fatass armor like Tigers or Churchills in WW2 games.

Nekrono

May 17, 2018
Fantastic! Got a new monitor two days ago for this! Actually I upgraded my CPU, Mobo and RAM just for BFV, I'm heading home in lunch time to get the download going and get everything ready for tonight!

hoserx

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I really enjoyed how the pre-load was only around 40 gb, completely reasonable in the age of 106 gb for RDR2. haha.

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
I'll never tire of playing medic. Even if I can't hit the broad side of a barn, there's plenty of folks to keep supplied and getting them back into the fight!

KodiakOak

Oct 27, 2017
Fair play to DICE for appearing to have answered and sorted a lot of players issues with how things were handled and also with the BETA. I'm definitely in for this now! Roll on the PS4 release.

airjoca

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
JackFrags Review / Impressions:

Can you imagine if the first trailer was Saving Private Ryan style D-Day in all the Frostbite glory? The game would print money.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Not bad running on my 6 year old CPU at mostly 60 fps.
ph4jWUm.jpg

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, didn't know the trial was up. Does anyone know what day the trial cuts off? I know it is 10 hours, but is there a date when the trial is shut down? Or is it just when you use up the 10 hours?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
This customization. Finally a BF with real soldier customization. Has been years.

dragn

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
why do i get a 12fps lock, the beta was fine

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
Damn... I wish I had Origin Access, but other than BFV, I have no reason to subscribe.

Nekrono

May 17, 2018
Can we get a PC performance thread going? Really curious about how it runs. Also any word on that article they were publishing today about performance?

The Big Plume

Nov 7, 2018
definitely giving this a try on EA access I just feel there is absolutely 0 hype around this game I wonder how it will do and how big the community will be.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The intro was well done and it ran great on my pc. Going to download the new driver before jumping into a match though.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not bad running on my 6 year old CPU at mostly 60 fps.
Damn, really? This game has me worried my 980 won't be enough. I'm at a point where I'm considering upgrading my mobo, CPU, and GPU for this. It's either that or I get it on my Pro or 1X. Really want to go PC though, since most of my work buddies are getting it on there.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
What is the monetization like? I've heard it will only be for cosmetics but by the sounds of it people seem content with the customization.

Status
Not open for further replies.