• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
I just want a new Battlefield Bad Company game. The first two were incredible. Hope we see BF this year and then released next year.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I know I'm literally the only one but I want a sequel/successor to BF Hardline. I know it wasn't a good game but it had so much potential.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Get rid of the single player.
Get rid of the destruction.
Get rid of the useless game modes.

Yep, go back to Battlefield 2.
Go back to awesomeness.

Can agree the Single player hasnt been particularly good, the War Stories were such a bad idea....beyond Turn Around Bright Eyes, and the Jet mission I legit cant remember anything from any of the BF campaigns since they started this generation of Battlefield.
Maybe give the Single player to Criterion to make.....Hardline had an actually good campaign, and they can use it in marketing material with which ever actors they hired.

DICE should be focusing solely on MP.

Id also agree with cutting down gamemodes, we honestly dont need all those gamemodes.
Make a single Small team/Squad playlist
Conquest Conquest Conquest (Rotations can move between Assault Conquest and Reggie Conquest as long as its one playlist)
Rush in mind when making maps Rush is still an absolutely amazing game mode and can be for people who are daunted by the 64 player games.

Get rid of destruction? GTFO....neva! Thats one of the things that makes BF unique, coward camping in the corner of a building.....blow up the whole damn building then.

And i agree with go back to awesomenes......that means Battlefied 3 + 4.
Those games have the best competitive MP this generation, by end of life both games were so stellar it was shocking, I was learning and discovering new stuff in BF4 even after BF1 came out.

Take things they learnt that the community liked from BF1 and V and implement them into Battlefield 6.
  • Weapon attachments should be just attachments, none of the BF1 or BFV nonesense.
  • I like their war chatter.
  • Squad leader whistle or call out at GO,GO,GO command. - So hype in BF1.
  • Squad reinforcements. - Work well as a squad get perks.
  • Bring back whoever did the English and Russian Female announcers from BF1 - War has never been so soothing
  • Everyone can revive I actually liked
  • Out of bounds war going on - Seeing beyond the map that there is actualy a battle going on made you feel like you are a small part of something greater.
  • Other than weapons camo ive never used cosmetics in BF, id rather they just give us a bunch of weapon skins some premium some just color swaps.
  • Class based character cosmetics, choose a face, sex, warpaint, mask. Beyond that your class defines what you look like.
  • Community easter eggs - Never stop doing this.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I know I'm literally the only one but I want a sequel/successor to BF Hardline. I know it wasn't a good game but it had so much potential.

First youre not the only one.
Second it was a good game.

BFHs problem was actually a lack on MP content.....your were maxed so early that people left to go back to BF4 because there was things they were still unlocking and areas of the Map they hadnt battled in.
I enjoyed the gameplay look and map designs, but realtively early in the games life cycle everyone was running the same classes and using the exact same tactics because literally everyone in the game knew what was happening.
Almost every match was like playing Metro.....you knew whoever got B was likely to win.
Hardline had a good campaign, and really really tight MP.....if they somehow could have kept supporting the multiplayer for that game, it would have lasted a lot longer.

WOOP WOOP!

Deleted member 27551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Damn was hoping they would have a BF for launch but I can understand why they would want to wait for a larger install base. Atleast it should take advantage of the next gen consoles better and be more ready than what this gens first BF game was like.....

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
First youre not the only one.
Second it was a good game.

BFHs problem was actually a lack on MP content.....your were maxed so early that people left to go back to BF4 because there was things they were still unlocking and areas of the Map they hadnt battled in.
I enjoyed the gameplay look and map designs, but realtively early in the games life cycle everyone was running the same classes and using the exact same tactics because literally everyone in the game knew what was happening.
Almost every match was like playing Metro.....you knew whoever got B was likely to win.
Hardline had a good campaign, and really really tight MP.....if they somehow could have kept supporting the multiplayer for that game, it would have lasted a lot longer.

WOOP WOOP!

You say it was a good game then you go on explaining why it wasn't good. Don't get me wrong. There's a reason why I'd like to see a sequel to it. I liked it a lot, but it wasn't good and the devs just didn't support it well. The campaign was good though. One of the best in a BF game.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
No thanks. BF5 was such a dead horse at release. Technically really disappointing and full of bugs with the content of an early access game and I bought it there. Nobody was interested in playing it and it lost me. It was the last time, that's for sure.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
You say it was a good game then you go on explaining why it wasn't good. Don't get me wrong. There's a reason why I'd like to see a sequel to it. I liked it a lot, but it wasn't good and the devs just didn't support it well. The campaign was good though. One of the best in a BF game.

A good game can lack content.
So it was a good game that lacked content support.

Never played a 3 hour game?

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Would people be OK with a combined bad company 1 and 2 multiplayer remake

Nostalgia tells people they want it.
BC2 devolved to leveling the stage then playing a very bad arena shooter.

If they are going to remaster anything they should just make a combined BF3 + 4 game. All BF3 and 4 maps, all BF3 and 4 weapons.
Optimized classes from both games.

May 25, 2019
London

Which made smoke grenades all the more important. If you want to tweak it to increase the cooldown on mortar strikes or reduce the amount of C4 people have, then sure. But there was nothing better than thinning out a forest to increase your defensive efficiency guarding a cache.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

If they are going to remaster anything they should just make a combined BF3 + 4 game. All BF3 and 4 maps, all BF3 and 4 weapons.
Optimized classes from both games.
I always said BC2 is based on nostalgia alot. Its not wrong but is what it is. Like of they make a BC3 today itd suddenly is great.
If they make a BC3 today is just gonna be BF6 with the BC name.