• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Azai

Jun 10, 2020

The 9th is getting closer.

Battlefield Twitter account now changed their avatar and banner a few times in the last 2 hours.
Love this type of marketing actually. Just whished we would have got some type of ARG like with previous games.

last one
1500x500

current one
1500x500

Devs and EAs Twitter Avatars also start to glitch out/lose connection:

26Sskeg__400x400.jpg

1500x500

up:

480cea1k0v371.jpg

Last edited:

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully we'll get more than a 30 second teaser trailer.

A few minutes of the Campaign (if it's still there) and a MP match (to show the next gen levelution) would be nice.

CaptainMatilder

Certified FANatic
May 27, 2018
The reveal trailer will be awesome as always.
But ain't getting this at launch this time. No faith anymore. :C

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for some gameplay after all the buildup

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Logos and social media accounts are just updating to celebrate the potato quality of the original leaked trailer

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully we'll get more than a 30 second teaser trailer.

A few minutes of the Campaign (if it's still there) and a MP match (to show the next gen levelution) would be nice.

I'm expecting a simple trailer (prob cgi or 'captured in real-time engine' footage). Followed by the text "Gameplay reveal during E3 show"

Bucéfalo

Banned
May 29, 2020
It is getting a little (too much) cringy, just release the trailer of whatever you have planned.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Does this mean we're going to get a theme song/trailer song that sounds like it's having the electronic shits?

OP
OP
Azai

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
Jul 26, 2018
Them marketing masterminds working hard at "hyping" a game with distorted profile pictures. Man social networks were never a good idea.

That said, I'll be honest and say this is me shit posting and marketing-hate posting while I pee, cause I haven't played a BF game in the last 15ys. If I get a warn or ban for this post I deserve it. My point about them marketing wizards stand tho: you have 100 bucks to make a game, you could use them to make a great game or you could use 50 to make a good game and spend an equal amount to influence people's behavior in your favor.

OP
OP
Azai

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
N9bdlqmO_400x400.jpg

Really... if the 9th ends up being just a 30 second cinematic...

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ah I see the launch of BF4 has prompted them to preemptively tell us of connection issues this game will have too.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
The title of the stream is: "Battlefield Livestream: Countdown to Reveal Trailer"

Sounds like we will get just a trailer indeed followed by a "more in july at EA Play"
would suck, ngl
Given how much Xbox is hyping this, I hope we'll get Xbox news or something at Xbox showcase

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
The title of the stream is: "Battlefield Livestream: Countdown to Reveal Trailer"

Sounds like we will get just a trailer indeed followed by a "more in july at EA Play"
would suck, ngl

That's100% going to happen, it's how they have handled their reveals since BF4 I think.