• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Apr 30, 2019
It's there, but it's grayed out and you can't turn it off unless you go into the Xbox setting itself and disable it system wide. Then, surprise, surprise, when you actually do disable it you can't find a full server most hours of the day even in the main mode.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Is there any good way to cheese Angel's tier 1 skin? 4000 rezzes and/or rearms is A LOT of grind... like... "holy shit what DICE was thinking?" levels of grind.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Is there any good way to cheese Angel's tier 1 skin? 4000 rezzes and/or rearms is A LOT of grind... like... "holy shit what DICE was thinking?" levels of grind.

I just finished that about 20 minutes ago. Took 2 days of farming, you do Breaththrough and nothing but rezing and also using Angels ammo bag perk mixed with also having an ammo box and throwing one on every group you see. I was getting 200-300 points each match doing that. I was also reviving about 25-50 people a match.
SoUR3vb.png

Mr Eric

Oct 28, 2017
The lock on with Sundance's grenades is so jacked up, it's impossible to predict where it will go.

Trust the nades, they totally got that jet 3km away on the other side of the map, you deal with that hovercraft yourself.

so true... Typical example here :

First one locks on the heli flares while it's further away than the tank I was aiming to. Then the second one decided to follow the first for whatever reason :(

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I just finished that about 20 minutes ago. Took 2 days of farming, you do Breaththrough and nothing but rezing and also using Angels ammo bag perk mixed with also having an ammo box and throwing one on every group you see. I was getting 200-300 points each match doing that. I was also reviving about 25-50 people a match.
SoUR3vb.png

So using ammobox on top of his pouches + loadout crate counts? That changes things a bit for better, I thought it wouldn't count and would need only use his shit.

Still it's fucking grind (why 4000? like... WTF?), but a lot more doable.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Need somehow keep more space available for that "Other", blackhole of free SSD space ;)
"Other" drives a hard bargain. D:

Seeing some early impressions around, sounds like ARs are much better which hopefully means back to beta feeling which was great. Don't have time to try myself tonight but will definitely play some rounds in the morning.

Jan 10, 2018
Just had my first rage quit on Breakthrough after three games. This game mode is officially broken now when the mid-range game is buffed. It's just a giant clusterfuck where every single part of the map is impossible to make an advance on. Went through three different maps and the team couldn't even clear the first objective. Wherever you stand there are at least two motion mines spotting you, three snipers taking their aim, an attack heli shooting from extreme distance, fast vehicles going around you, stealthy players flanking with parachute drops and wingsuits etc. etc.

The new update is absolutely fantastic but it just brought out the biggest issue of this game mode; it's simply not balanced around 128 players and many of the new mechanics introduced with 2042. They need to take it back to the drawing board and make some major adjustments before it has any kind of resemblence of a good game mode. At the moment it feels more like a bizarre evolution of 64 Metro Rush from BF3.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Just had my first rage quit on Breakthrough after three games. This game mode is officially broken now when the mid-range game is buffed. It's just a giant clusterfuck where every single part of the map is impossible to make an advance on. Went through three different maps and the team couldn't even clear the first objective. Wherever you stand there are at least two motion mines spotting you, three snipers taking their aim, an attack heli shooting from extreme distance, fast vehicles going around you, stealthy players flanking with parachute drops and wingsuits etc. etc.

The new update is absolutely fantastic but it just brought out the biggest issue of this game mode; it's simply not balanced around 128 players and many of the new mechanics introduced with 2042. They need to take it back to the drawing board and make some major adjustments before it has any kind of resemblence of a good game mode. At the moment it feels more like a bizarre evolution of 64 Metro Rush from BF3.
Breakthrough is a mess. I played it once and never again, not even sure what the idea around it is. "Here is 128 players clashing, the attackers can never make any progress" ... why?

Glad to hear the patch is good.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
I can kinda picture how the PP-29 is going to feel, time to test it

hennesch

Banned
Dec 20, 2020
User Banned (1 Week) - Hostility, Platform Warring, Account in Junior Phase
How many more independent benchmarks need to be published for you to understand what a bad framerate is?
222211122yxke0.jpg

This is also closer to best case performance in terms of map and scene selection.
Honestly I couldn't care less. Got a ps5. Battlefield is obviously build around consoles. 60 fps is a solid framerate for me. All these pc crybabies …

Naru

May 11, 2019
Honestly I couldn't care less. Got a ps5. Battlefield is obviously build around consoles. 60 fps is a solid framerate for me. All these pc crybabies …
Oh wow you don't care, it doesn't matter then I guess.... How about having some decency and allow people playing on PC to get a similar kind of optimization?

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
PC crybabies 🤣

Imagine those that paid £1500+ on their PCs wanting far better performance than a £449 all in one box. The sheer audacity smh

Indie

Oct 30, 2017
Hi, can someone give me some advice or help please? There is eight if us who would like to play BF together. I know there is a squad size limit of 4 but can we all play in the same game so we have 2x squads? How would we invite the other 4 if we can? We play on Xbox Series X if that's any help.